Reviews for The Care and Feeding of Your Younger Brother
TheBigCat chapter 1 . 3/11
!
Brax... and... Mycroft...
*happy flailing* Excellent characterization of both, and kudos to you for including that nod to The Adventure of the Diogenes Damsel because that's an excellent point that really must be made. :D And... oh my gosh, the fact that Brax is threatening Mycroft over the DOCTOR of all people *happy sigh* and his threats are unbelievably creative and GOOD- "do you remember the car accident when you were twenty?"- and I'm a bit afraid myself.
And then you mentioned Brax's people- THEY ARE AN ARCHAEOLOGIST AND A PROFESSIONAL THIEF- and Benny and Bev are the best, aren't they? :P
And of course, the beautiful last line- "Violin duets becoming unbearable"
*falls over*
*dies of happy*
(P.S. Benny and Molly totally need to meet. This needs to happen, and I may have hijacked myself into writing a fic later on whoops)
mudkipz chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Great ending note.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
awesome
Hiiraeth chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Genius! Unfortunately my only knowledge of Irving Braxiatel comes from wikipedia, but I love this interpretation of the Doctors brother. Wonderful!
Apostrophia chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Somehow the part where his brother is making friends with an Ialien/I doesn't surprise him near as much as it probably ought to. It is, after all, Sherlock.

...

!

Sorry, that just made me laugh. And I liked the closer for the story as well. Very amusing. Thanks very much for this story.
Darkened Eternity chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
More please. I really want to know if something's going to happen to Sherlock VERY BADLY. Now I know who ALSO escaped from the Time Lock. (the Doctor's the thief, right? Or doesn't Braxiatel know about the Master?).

Lol, the Doctor's known to the government xD Also, which Doctor is this?
MadamMistress chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
'"Violin duets becoming unbearable. Send help. JW"'

OMG! That is amazing! I really loved this!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Violin duets are becoming unbearable. Send help.

Absolutely brilliant!