Reviews for Everything is not what it seems
MadelineTheFangirl chapter 2 . 2/9
You have over 50 reviews! please update your awesome story! This has a great plot line. I've never seen it before. I totally think you should write a book. That would be awesome! I will repeat this: UPDATE THIS STORY!
WolfunderfullMoon chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
YAY! Keep writing!
cookingscarlet chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Pls finish this!
guess chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
you should really keep writing
DaughterOfTheSea1 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Keep going! This story is amazing!
Aletha Clark chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Okay, so most of this review will be about your alien story, but let me just say, wow. This is turning out to be much more exciting than I thought it would be. I think this is amazing and has great potential. Anyway, onto the story. To be frank, when I first saw it I'm like, 'Oh, great. This is going to be torture.' But then I decide to read it, and I realize my first thought was completely off. It wasn't boring at all, and even though the story hasn't really hit off yet, I still feel like I want to read more. I can't say any bad things, really. It had a great length, too. Great job! (I don't even know if you're updating any more, but tell me when you reach 10 reviews!
WhipShadow77 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
I loved both the stories
AklFin2 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Please update! This story is really interesting,and I would read that novel. It sounds interesting. Unique. And also,the warning was funny. I love when authors do stuff like that. I am following this.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Your novel idea? I wouldn't buy it, no offense. I like beginnings that pull you in...
Liz77 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Hey please update:'(
Spirit The Death Scythe chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Update
xXPercidiaJacksonXx chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
*Sighs* Hon, you have a lot of work to do on the novel. Being ADHD and all, I skipped like the last half. Too boring. And hon, never ever EVER start you story with "Hi, I'm so-and-so..." That just makes people critic your hard. And you should probably have a prolouge explaining what's going on. Like me. Only mine is FILLED with foreshadowing. And hon, your story sounds a bit like I Am Number Four and Race To Witch Mountain. *Tsks* Naughty, naughty. You shouldn't plaugerize. Weren't you taught that? As for the fanfic, pretty interesting. Although you might want to make it a lot longer. I'm going to post my story on Fanfiction soon, so look for it. (Yes, I'm writing a novel to. It's goin to be called the Ravenkeepers.) I, unlike you, have an excuse for misspelled words. And it's not really an excuse. I have dyslexia. And you, hon, have you ever heard of spell check? You know, that little button on the top of Word? Anyways, story has potential. (Both fanfic AND novel. But mostly the fanfic. Rewrite the novel.)

Percidia Jackson

I certainly hope this helps you.

Also:

Since you like aliens so much, read MY fanfic Everything Is Not What It Seems. Yes, yes, our fanfics have the same name. But hon, it's not plaugerism if you didn't know. I came upon your story on accident. Looked interesting and I read it. And there's a sequel too; Back Together Again. Please read it and tell me what you think. It's a Crossover between PJO and I Am Number Four.
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Cool story' I'd read it. Love ya!

-Abby T. La Rue
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow, this is really good, I can't wait to see what happens to Percy. Love ya!

-Abby T. La Rue
Hannah Cha chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
It seems interesting, but I got bored when I realized that the actual story ended. UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER! please?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »