Reviews for The Courtship of Shinji Ikari
NaruHarem4ever chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
Absolutly amazing! Hope you decide to continue it!
DoomKnight1of24 chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
A bit disheartening to see that this story hasn't been updated in three years. I quite enjoyed it. Your take on Asuka is refreshingly original, while still being believable. I could very well see her become obsessed with becoming the most effective EVA pilot, instead of the best one. Especially considering the fact that she has a college degree at her age, this is a more mature and - in my humble opinion - more consistent reaction to her trauma (consistent with her backstory, that is).
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
Awesome.

I do love this Asuka, her change in character is nice to see, in canon she is very much stereotypical tsndere, (or maybe every other tsundere is like asuka?) and her stand-off ish nature overshadows the fact that she is a genius. She did complete highschool at what? 09? College at 11? Eva training for years,
Sin of the Fallen chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Hopefully the hiatus will end soon!
7th child chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Wow i actually love this story, i think your version is a lot better than the anime. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
Destrark chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Its a really nice story, and its good to see the changes in the story just from Asuka being more balanced and then able to understand how screwed up Shinji is and also not be immediately set off by Rei and the others actions and personalities by having more control over her temper. wish you'd update this again!
Fireminer chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
You know, this is really good! The characterlization managed to stick with canon while inserting some new elements. However, I expect a major breakthrough in the upcoming chapters.
JackFrost21 chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
MORE!
BML2400 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Argh, this needs to be finished. It's too good to be left hanging.
BML2400 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Damn, I was skeptical about such a basic about such a basic premise but this is some good stuff. A more self aware Asuka (and even a slightly more self aware Shinji) make for more satisfying character interactions.
Gemini011 chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Pretty sure I've commented on this before, but even knowing it's unfinished it was too good not to read one more time when I stumbled across it again. Still hoping you'll continue this some day.

I hope, if you're not planning to continue this, that whatever you are doing with your time is bringing you happiness.

Thanks for writing!
Lordban chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Strange take on the nice Asuka

Well, actually brillance is usually a hindrance when it comes to studying other people's characters. Ironically, your brillance limits your understanding, because the higher the intellect, the harder it is to apprehend how a normal person thinks.
Starfire99 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Merry Christmas! When are you coming out with a new chapter for this story? It's been NINE MONTHS since the last chapter.
Scribbler A chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
This is really interesting. The change of attitude in Asuka really changes the whole story, and I must say I'm definitely attracted to this piece of work. Keep it up, and may I ask if this story is dead already? Because you haven't updated since May. Anyway, Good luck to you sir. :D
EmD23 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012