Reviews for Gone, but for the Shadow
Cheerfully Blue chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Aw! It's just too cute. Deep and sad, but the ending was adorable. Poor Jim. I don't envy him having to deal with Sarek. Dude's scary.
But it was so cute and Spock just made me smile. Great job.
iadorespike chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
This was a fantastic story and I greatly enjoyed it. Thanks so much!
sami1010220 chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Good job!
Forget-Me-Not-Obsession chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
*big ol sigh* in just 4 chapters you were able to create a story which inthralled, hurt so good, and satisfied. Beautiful well done and the shmexy times was a wonderful bonus. It felt right with the mood and made it 'Making love' instead of just fu%&ing. Both are great don't get me wrong! ;) much love and appreciation for your hard work and time spent creating these masterpieces (love all your work)!
Serena Eva chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Aww, this is lovely! Exactly the right balance of angst and love. Also, favorite line: Loving you, it's easier than breathing.
Azamiko chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Loved this I currently am obessed with everything Kirk Spock too and this was one amazing story xx
King Sirahk chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
This is one of the most beautifully written stories I think I have ever read. The raw emotion that is coming through the chapters is just...breath taking.

Though sometimes I can't read this story because I can relate to Jim in his whole fear of happiness thing.

And I think because of that, that relatable fear and hurt, is what makes this story wonderful. Its real, and people can truely connect to it.

It was even funny at times, though a little bittersweet. And I'm glad there was a happy-ending. I'm a sucker for those :)

Thank you for sharing, I enjoy reading and re-reading this beatuful piece of work.
KnoKnayme chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
This made me tear up!
storry-eyed chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
I love this story! I think you captured Jim and Spock's relationship perfectly :)

FL7
Harm Marie chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
This was very good.
Doni chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
What a truly wonderful story! You really got it all in in a relatively short story. I loved the humor, the angst, the loss and the love. Thank you!
apie chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
i'm still shocked this has received so few reviews...one of the best fics i've read by far!
Words Fly By chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Sequal? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with ice-cream and chocolate sauce on top?
T'Key'la chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
This was marvelous. I admit I usually avoid most angst-based stories. But this one touched me and made me cry. In a good way. Your depiction of the various emotions that Jim felt was very realistic and heat-touching. I completely understand why Jim took Bones instead of Spock. And I was so happy when Jim and Spock bonded.

Awesome work all around! Thank you for sharing!