Reviews for Falling For the First Time
Maybe you need to stop writing you are killing good stories we want to see updated by piling on 100 new ones.
Guest I Guess chapter 8 . 2/1
I don't usually do this for fanfics that haven't been updated in five years, but I'm marking this story to be followed. There aren't that many good Love Hina fics, and even fewer that are complete, but I hope you finish this one day. There need to be more people making both Love Hina fics and Ranma 1/2 fics featuring Shampoo and I was really glad to find a fic with both a Xian Pu pairing and the makings of an interesting Love Hina fic. The situation for their meeting is highly believable considering how often Keitaro is blasted out of the dorm. The pairing is unique and it will be interesting to see how it plays out. Along with Keitaro now knowing their feelings, and Su's comment on multiple marriage partners, it will be interesting to see how Keitaro's love life plays out. Please pick this fic back up and finish it. Will Keitaro end up married to more than one woman? Is Xian Pu pregnant after their first time? How will the other girls react to Keitaro's new wife? How will the amazonian girls react to Keitaro's abusers? I really hope to see these questions answered and this fic completed. Thanks for the good read.
flood graves chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
nice app. of the rules of anime #145 all old people know each other !
delax chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Mmm Motoko... Lovely combo of confident skill and disgustingly adorable naïvety.
delax chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
This is quite fun so far and it is a relief to find one with a clear grasp of English (just had a couple with constant misspellings and a hatred for the word "said". bleh, unreadable.)

It is nice to see a Ranma character, all love is unrequited and a joke in the original (also most are towards Ranma, and he's kinda a jerk).
Love Hina is similar harem-thingy, but at least romance gets screen time.
FrostyMan122 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
oh that was hilarious! and the best part? I can totally see something like this happening to keitaro! the poor bastard...or is it lucky bastard? lol. Xp
Leah chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Are u going to update this story? I want to know what happen next? What shampoo thought on his tenet? How his tenent feel about keitero being marry? Is his grandma going to make appearance and her take on her grandson marriage along with his family, too?
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
I so want to read more of this. Wuhahahaha
omnimon12 chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
I really wanna see the next chapter for this...Will the tenants fight for their manager?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
or ever, actually.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
The tricky old ghoul is damn good. Though she is not as good as Anything Goes Ranma.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
The promised-girl should not have punched the immortal keitaro this hard, I mean the infamous violent tomboy is not THAT vicious...

A pity Shampoo did not have much of a personality development (very much like the whole Ranma bunch), she could have been my favorite character in the series, as well as the prettiest.
calamine chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
please, please update this story it was well written and i really want to read about shampoo's reaction to motoko and naru
pensuka chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
man i wonder what will happen next here please update it since haruka's reaction of what keitaro did to shampoo was funny i wonder how the others react i best be sure to have some popcorn in stock
Qaletaqa chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Hey has this story been abandoned? Cause I was really getting into it.