Reviews for Dolly
Visitor chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Fantastic! Please update soon
kelseyphantomgirl chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
please update! i like it!
The Spade Queen chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
OMJ THIS IS AMAZING
DropItLikeaChandelier chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
This story sounds like my friend Zoe and I. I just sit down saying I pity you or If you touch me youll be found dead in five minutes. While Zoe just reads and tell fake scary stories. For halloween Zoe will be Wednesday because she wears braids and since I have Morticia length hair Ill be Morticia
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Wonderful six oneshots
jh831 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
great one shots,

really enjoying them

can't wait for the next one
Dark Elizabeth Nellie Lovett chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
I loved the scary story you put in there. I also thought you did a really good job on the story. I like how you described all of lullaby's family. Please write more chapters soon! Loved it a lot!
Gleefully Wicked chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ok, I'm going to try to word this as nicely as possible. This fic needs serious work. The spelling and grammar errors get very distracting and almost make the story hard to understand. There's also a lot of pacing problems when it comes to descriptions of characters. Sometimes you go into almost too great of detail when talking about, let's say, the clothes on one character, and then use just one word to describe another. Again, makes the story hard to read. If I were you, I would seriously consider doing done edits, or possibly completely rewriting the story.

Again, not trying to be mean, just giving advice from one writer to another.
Faerydae Kenna chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Not to be rude, but your friend didn't do a very good job with betaing this. It's "Cousin Itt" and "Wednesday," not "Cousin Itz" and "Wensday." And what is macrba?
Child of a Broken Dawn chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Hello. I just thought it might interest you to know that the first rule listed under "Rules and Guidelines" on this site states, "Spell check all story and poetry. There is no excuse for not performing this duty. If you do not have a word processor that has the spell checking feature, use a search engine such as to find one."

Have a nice day. :)
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Oh, the hijinks these girls get up to. I love it :)
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Wow, the story Lullaby told wonderfully written, in addition to the rest of the story (that part just stood out to me). Excellent job! Keep writing! -Emma
Diana Fay chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
thats sweet in a dark and twisted way i love it will you write more
Sweet Silence's Voice chapter 2 . 1/16/2011