Reviews for Such an Interesting Thing
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Lol loved those last words "Ryouji was going to be the death of her". In some ways it was true, wasn't it?
sparkling apples chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Those jealous females were truly annoying, and I must say that Ryouji was really gentlemanly in turning them down in such a manner, hahaha.

Splendid conclusion.
sparkling apples chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Amusing development!
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
it's only the first chapter and I'm blown away by the greatness of this fic!
rion chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I really enjoyed this fic great job lol funny and light with a pinch of drama

a pity how the reality of the game goes down. But I love this story none the less.
WitchJuliana chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
I demand a sequel to this. Not about how tragic their relationship is, oh dear lord no, I think I had enough of tear-jerkers for a while, but another bubbly, cute, sugary sweet fic like this. At least a one-shot? LOL I just wish there were more sugary fics like this for this couple~ It would make the tragic pair so much more sweet and cute~
eefara chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
I know I keep saying the same thing over and over again, but your Ryoji/FemMC are just the cutest ever. 3
heylalaa chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
oh god, this story is just too cute; too sweet; too adorable; too hilarious. thank you so much for making such a great fic like this!
blazblue-domo chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
you also captured ryoji's "prince charming" personality! at the end of the story when he tried to kiss her omg i couldn't stop laughing (not saying its a bad thing) but it's cute/brave of him to do so
blazblue-domo chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY AND THE ENDING WAS SO CUTE! MOST STORIES ABOUT THEM 9FROM WHAT I READ) ALWAYS END BADLY (HIM BEING A SHADOW). BESIDES THAT I LOVE IT! SUCH A CUTE STORY ABOUT ONE OF MY FAVORITE PAIRINGS! *SQEUL* LOVE IT!
JP26 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Haha...

Oh the irony you placed in the last line.

Nice, though it seems you made Yukari really scary in this...
saphren chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Way to go Ryoji~! you have officially tried to kill your girlfriend~! Yukari is like the demon queen~ all who sees her demon side shall be turned to stone~! it's weird how fangirls can't stand a single girl with the person their fanning over when a whole group of them ask the guy out... i'll never figure it out
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
LOL Typical Ryoji we all know and love at the end Typical oblivious Ryoji :3
Aerina Lockhart chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Ah RyoujixMshe fics are so rare (seriously, why is this pairing so underrated?), & lovely, well written ones are even rarer!

This was so sweet, and I mean that in a good way, I could proberly gush about it for a while but i'll keep it short. Characterisation was spot-on for everyone and your writing style was lovely to read (so much adorableness!) But that last line, about him being the death of her? :'( Aha great foreshadowing.

Anyways, in case you couldn't tell I really enjoyed reading this!~
Kenida chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Ahaha. Was the last line meant to be foreshadowing? Maybe I'm just reading into it too deeply. :)

Anyway, this story is by far one of my favorites. Your MShe/Ryoji stories were what made me love the pairing in the first place.

Write more if you can!