Reviews for Making Allowances
Wierdo4 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
That was really good. I rarely see good twilight fanfiction but yours is . I'll definitely have to check out the rest of your stories.
LadyLiterary chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Haha, nice. Although I don't think someone as motherly as Esme would ever truly storm out of the house like that, this was still a good one-shot :)
yay chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
The last line doesn't really meld with the tone of the story, but the rest is lovely.
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
OMG! I loved it xD
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I was looking for Esme and Leah fics and I found one! Yay! This was great!
LilithFanBebeNeuwrotic chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I loved this story! This is so cute!
TheTBone chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
"So am I. Perhaps there really is a nice, well mannered young lady lurking in there somewhere," she said wryly, and Leah threw her head back and laughed, not at all offended. She preferred this version of Esme, who wasn't afraid to give as good as she got.

"To think, all I had to do to make you like me was insult you," she said dryly.

That made me laugh out loud. Very original and unique, I've never read a Leah/Esme before and I thouroughly enjoyed it. )
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was... quite a good fic. Tho u should improve ur punctuation at the end of sentences. Well, spoken sentences that is. (Like putting a comma before the " at the end)
alexandriaZ chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
very good! loved it!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Omg I loved this

Plz plz write more like with leah talking 2 carlisle anyway this was amazing

Best one shot eveer!
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh I loved it! I deffiantly never have thought of this pair, and it was really interesting. Anyways I loved it great job!
Still Not King chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I really liked this.

Esme and Leah are two of my favorite characters from Twilight and I enjoy reading stories where the two of them interact. Leah's not wanting anything to do with the vampires is in character and I can really see Esme getting upset like that.

I loved how you had them bond over their inability to have children.

Good job.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I like this Esme. She's someone I would want to be friends with.
Aleia Jade chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Oh, goody! A three-dimensional Esme who isn't reduced to a mere pillar of smiling affection.

This is very insightful. I particularly like the bit with Leah's betrayal at the way Seth appears to substitute Esme for their mother; it rang very true.

Awesome. I like how you brought out bitterness and shared pain between them. Esme's not Alice; she has a human past that she can't ignore, and I like the idea of using that to bond with Leah, whom you've also made more human and rounded.
toshii519 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010