Reviews for Twilight of Reconciliation
A hurricane of words chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
this is a realy fun story poor sparrow and link:]
Shalemaster chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Awww that's funny
soj56 chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Too... many... errors... But it was still a good chapter.
GameJunkie7 chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Good to see you're back in the saddle Rocket. It has good structure and at least shows that you truly aren't dead *snicker*.

Anyway good to know you have the beginning and ending thought out, it's a good idea to do the ending before the middle, that way you have something to work towards.

Also just to ask for your opinion but what did you think of the villain lineup I had for that Post-TP story I never really got to writing? I still have the original documents and I really find it to be too amazing to let the idea go, I'd be perfectly ok if you got any ideas from them.
Time4Crisis chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Good so far and I like the idea of Link and Sparrow teaming up, very different and interesting. Two issues: address how Sparrow is going to fit into Zelda's world more and you need to UPDATE. I'm itchin' for more (no really my back is literally itching from not being able to read more)
soj56 chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
my two favorite series in one crossover. this is be great!
GameJunkie7 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Must have more! In all my fanfiction ideas for TP I never thought of adding a second hero and going through the original story until recently but Sparrow from Fable II? Brilliant, bloody brilliant. But the hero relationship will be a little too easy, having both Link and Sparrow as selfless hero types they're going to get along famously as a team but without conflicting views that leaves out a lot of possible humor.

Here's what you should do if you find yourself lacking in inspiration: read other fanfiction following either of the two worlds you've fused to get inspired, watch abridged series of the games to get good laughs or look at fanart. If all else fails simply ramble to yourself on ideas or try to roleplay it will help bring the story to life and give it your own personal characteristic buzz that makes it click for you, it's only good if you have fun with it.

Regardless I enjoy this story thus far and imagine that maybe Sparrow can help TP Link learn magic which he lacks in the game.
Warhawk Talon chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Oh, Minda is going to be in for a shock when Sparrow gets back to normal...
DuskStarDragon chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
A very interesting story indeed. I do see great potential in this becoming an epic. Please do be careful with transitions between flashbacks and present times. They must be smooth so it doesn't break the reader's attention. And try not to rush some parts. Action is nice, but giving the reader some time to breath and reflect is good too.

Overall nice job!
Soul of Heroes chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
So far so good :)

One thing. I've never played the other game so I would like to know: What is this 'Will'? Some sort of magic?

Keep it up ;)
Ragnarok Warrior chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
I should have seen that transformation appropriate. Keep up the good work.
Ragnarok Warrior chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This should be what Link's reaction is going to be to the pistol
Bloodwolf432 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
An interesting take on Legend of Zelda, be sure to reread your story to make sure there is no grammical mistakes *hint hint* but a good start to a story none the less
Soul of Heroes chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
In all truth I would have to wait for the next chapter or two before I pass my opinion on this. so for, though, all I can say is nice job.

I do wish to say though, that Sparrow should NOT transform into a wolf or any type of animal (That's Link's thing in Twilight Princess). A spirit that can fight off bad guys and help Link along the way, or he can't do much while in the Twilight realm (as he's a spirit) but can help great in the light? Yes, that could work, but not a wolf, there is only one Hero of Twilight, and that is Link! I haven't played this other game, so I don't know what that other guy is on the cover, but if it's the same guy, he could turn into that.

Awaiting the next chapter, so for I say nice job ;)
spyrolink chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow, nice crossover. Twilight Princess is my favorite zelda game. And I'm accualy playing Fable. Very interesting