Reviews for A Collection of Small Tragedies
aPeurDeFISH1412 chapter 1 . 5/2
So cute! I love this and so completely, utterly wish that it wasn't just a oneshot. Ahhhhh. This is probably one of my favorite high school AUs of Roy and Riza. At the very least, it’s the most adorable one ever. (It's probably bc they're just incoming freshies. Hee. :)
VampirateLycan chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I love this, I think I've read it three times now, it's a shame there is no sequel, though it does work well as a standalone. :D
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Aw this was really cute! I could totally see this happening in a modern AU setting. I love how he totally has a crush on her and everything with Roy's mom. :)
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This was soooo cute! :)
Taayluur chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
The fluff has killed me.
HandInTheCookieJar chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
holy crap, this is so cutecutecute! Feel a little sorry that it's complete. Roy is just too funny XD
Radon65 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aw... I love Royai. That was cute, Mustang getting so excited about seeing her five days a week...!
FlamingRedFox chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was absolutely adorable! And your portrayal of Madam Christmas was quite excellent. Poor Roy-boy. xD This was a delightful AU to read. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful work!

Sincerely,

~FlamingRedFox
it's simply me chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
You're kidding me! This is complete! Which means you won't update this! which means I'm going to die! This is the ONLY AU I've ever read that has the characters living in believable circumstances!

*Sigh* oh well. At least this is going on my favorites' list.
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
awww... SWEET!

flushed Roy-boy's always cute :D

I actually hope that Riza will flush him far more, that'll be far more adorably cute XD

Faved.

Thanks for the chap, Gnight! :D
the.striped.one chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I'm not into AU fics, but since it's from you I was certain it would be worth the read. And it was! Adorable and funny little story.

So spot on with the characters, too.

Makes me almost sad remembering how hard they have it in canon - so thanks for portraying them unscarred and in a lighthearted way :D
skele-gro chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
cute fic, wish there was more!
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
You've done a good job of keep everyone in character in an au fic.
meowhinnie chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Awww... This fic makes me want to ruffle teenager Roy's hair. It's pretty difficult to find a good AU fic never mind a high school FMA fic! This is awesome.
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
"It had taken him nearly forty minutes to get it right before they left that morning." And that, right there, was when I HOWLED.

And then I remembered Roy's mom from the manga and OH GOD she was spot on, and pretty much, this entire thing was beautiful.