Reviews for Deception
Bellicose chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
Booo! That was not the romantic ending I was hoping for. :( But you characterized Eames brilliantly and I suppose that's all I can ask for really. An enjoyable read overall, but definitely too short.
Ida-J chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
Love the story 3 8D Even if its short its making me curious on how Devona will change, as a person after this. Im so curious as to whats going to happen that i just have to ask if you would make a sequel? w
lucidliar chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
This makes me want to cry...but I still loved this fic A LOT!
Jace Crowley chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
This was a GREAT story. I knew they were going into Dev's mind, they were being too secretive! Especially when Cobb said "It'll help if she's attracted to you, it's a better way to gain her trust."

I also knew Eames was Mr Hammond when he said "I'll check upstairs you check the lower level AGAIN." Lol, but I liked how you played out the mystery of it.

This was really good, you're a great writer.
supernaturallover1098 chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
This was really good! I think you should write a sequel! It would be really nice if they actually ended up together. This ending was really good, but sad
Mrs.Hedlund2007 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
So far this is one of the best OC Inception fanfics I have read! I like how you are setting up the characters, and how you came up with a original yet plausible "title/purpose" to the OC as "Security".
Miss Caitie Jo chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
I love this chapter. I'm a sucker for a happy ending, but I like how you ended it. How else could it have ended? Eames knew it couldn't have ended well. At least she got the last word by disappearing first. That helped.

I loved this story so much and I always hate to see the good ones end! But all good things must end... I hope you keep writing!
NeverQuiteAwake chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
Oh, that was a great end to the story. Not really a happy one, but at least she's alive! And Eames did feel something for her. Good stuff! Hope to see you write other fics _
Miss Caitie Jo chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
So when you said it was a short chapter I thought it was going to be a lot shorter... So I was pleasantly surprised! :)

I really enjoyed this chapter! Very good. I meant to review right after I read... Now I have to read the next chapter. I know it will be good!
LupineBlue chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
Loved it, darling! Just brilliant! Of course, I secretly wished for some kind of happy ending, but it doesn't seem to fit with Eames' nature, being a professional Forger/identity thief. The whole dream-sharing world really would induce guilt, insomnia, regret, and insufficient farewells, and I think you captured that perfectly, especially with the ending. I like to think there is a little hope, since he can find her anytime he wants to, even though she may not. But, nevertheless, it's a business with serious repercussions, so this story is probably more about Eames than anyone else. Again, wonderful work, and I'll be looking forward to more. Bravo!
Sukallin chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
This is really great!

I have a feeling that something deeper is going on...Everything the team is doing seems a bit suspicious...

"It's all straight forward...enough." Of course the team is trying to extract secrets...but maybe the secrets they are trying to get are actually Dev's and they really are in Dev's dream.

...Maybe they are trying a new version of the "Mr. Charles" tactic?.

If Dev looked at her ring, would it say AWAKE on it if it was her own dream?

Your story has a mystery to it that I don't really come across in other stories. I like trying to piece together all of the clues (if you couldn't tell from above).

I often read stories with oc's in them, but most people just can't create a character that interacts naturally with the canon characters. You do (more than) a good job with Dev, the story has a natural flow to it. It feels like she really could have been part of the movie universe.

I am definitely going to check up on this story regularly.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait till the next chapter comes out!

:D
WhatsGoingOn chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
So good! hopefully you update soon, you should consider a sequal too!
ofthewood chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
I just adore this story! I was so excited when I received the alert that you had updated! I thought I knew where it was going, but now I'm not so sure, haha! you're doing a fantastic job!
Nelle07 chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Love it!
NeverQuiteAwake chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Yay, you updated! Hm, I wonder where Eames ran off to. For a while I thought he was Hammond, but now I'm not sure. One chapter left, you say? I'm excited to see how it ends. Update soon _