Reviews for Love in the Closet
rebecca.crymes chapter 1 . 3/22
Continue this
blue1orange chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Fantastic! Smoldering sexy.
Kate Alexis perfect lust and love. Thank you for writing!
But there must be a mistake, as there is no way this story is complete. Say it ain't so.
Please consider more chapters. Or more new K A tales (or tails?).
Roarax chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
You... this piece... and Castle. Holy fuck. Dude. No way.

This was absolutely fucking HOT beyond words. Never thought I'd see Beckett and Alexis in a context like this, but I was just browsing the net and stumbled upon this and I thought to myself "huh.. that totally works!" and then I saw who the author was and I choked a little.

How've you been, girl?!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This shouldn't turn me on but it does.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
owl.called.raven chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Yummy. Guilty pleasure pairing.
richard chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
people who like u were warned at the star of teh story dont like DONT FUCKING READ

well writen gd job
AshLiz chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was really well written, I hope you continue it I'm really interested to see if something would evolve from this. I really hope you continue this in some way.
CastleCrazie chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
LadyAntebellum chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
That story was really awesome. Somewhat out of character of these 2 women. Strange pairing. But very well written and kinda hot. But you said it: its fan-fiction. All readers were warned. I really dont get it why theyll even read it if they know it would be out of character or they wouldnt like it. Hm, Id call them hypocrites. So dont bother their bad reviews. That story is kinda hot. And for those who were upset: you really think the teenagers from nowadays have only sex (gay or not) when theyre 18 and older? Where do you come from? Wheres your home planet? Go back there!
please chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Please please write another chapter or a new fic with Kate/Alexis I love this one so much, I need more :P
Talon5Krrde chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Personally I am sorry that you listed this store Complete.

I would love to read the next chapter...
Kevin Ryan chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I do admit the pairing is very odd. Even though it wasn't my cup of tea, it was extremley well written. And for those who were offended and say it is illegal, get a hold of yourself. This is fanfiction, and in fanfiction one in five stories out there have illegal situations (drugs, alchohol, etc.). If you are a sensitive person and found it gross, than don't flippin read it, there was a warning in the summary as in the first thing you see. I've seen alot worse. It wasn't my cup of tea but you are an amazing writer so please continue.
CastleAddiction chapter 1 . 6/25/2011

well..this was INTERESTING.
Lucia chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Omg you have to continue this!

It was so freaking hot!