Reviews for Evening Rain
shannon30033 chapter 13 . 10/6
Your Lemony description was fantastic.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 10/6
I love this story. I have all day to read and I have a feeling that this is going to be one of my favorites already.
Twifanfictionrec chapter 1 . 9/23
Hi, your story has been posted on Instagram twilight fan fiction recommendation page ( twifanfictionrec). Full review as below:
This fan fiction is so addictive that I couldn't put it down and ended up reading the fiction the entire night (now making me struggle in office). I honestly fail to understand why does it have such few reviews. The first couple of chapters are somewhat confusing, but it all starts to make sense as you proceed forward. Separated a century ago due to inexplicable circumstances, Edward and Bella meet again, only one of them has no idea who the other is, whereas the other one has all the memories of their past lifetimes. Read as these two souls meet again and again over centuries, never to be together. Will this time be any different? All Human.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 28 . 4/30
What a wonderful story regarding soulmates in the true sense. It was beautiful and well done. I can't believe I have never found this fic in the years I have been reading. Wonderful characters and writing. Thank you.
blb1000 chapter 28 . 4/9
I consider myself blessed for finding this post completion. Bravo!
blb1000 chapter 27 . 4/9
WTF?
blb1000 chapter 23 . 4/9
And stay close to Alice.
blb1000 chapter 22 . 4/9
He saved her in ONE past life, but killed her in another, so how can she be so sure of the outcome?
blb1000 chapter 21 . 4/9
WTH? I know this is typical Bella. But I thought she was smarter here - maybe.
blb1000 chapter 20 . 4/9
What about Jasper's powers?
blb1000 chapter 19 . 4/9
Jake still knows where she works, unfortunately.
blb1000 chapter 18 . 4/8
Guessing she's never heard of a reversed tubal?
blb1000 chapter 17 . 4/8
She doesn't yet remember all the subsequent lives where he missed her.