Reviews for Second Decent Destiny
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Very good. I wish you had continued this. It would have been interesting to see what their activities would have been with all those challenges and what women they would have married. But good ending/complete as you left it - which I much prefer to longer but incomplete. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
It's a really alternative story.I love it!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
That was fantastic, thank you!
coli narago chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Haha, yes, I get the pheonix thing. Clever. :P

I loved this little short story. The emotion was great, and though it was a little lacking in detail I found that it fit nicely with the length of it. I found couple of spelling errors, but nothing too bad and nothing that would really compromise the story. :)

It's definately going into my favorites. :D

Hey, maybe you could turn this into a multi-chapter story. I would read it!

~Emma
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
OMG, this is DELICIOUS! I ADORE it! the conversation is perfect, Kirk is delightful, the banter "simpleton", and him learning to laugh is beautiful, and his POV is tight and wonderful. "1.78 years" - delicious! And this, "Truthfully, after he thought about it, he kind of liked the idea of living with Spock. He was a good companion, loyal, intelligent and had more humor than he pretended not to have. Kirk always enjoyed their time together, playing chess, discussing paradoxes or the meanings of novels they both had read. There would be work to do on the farm to keep them occupied. There was no doubt in his mind that they would be able to live together and have a comfortable existence." My heart warmed at it. But really, there's too much to quote just the bits I like, It's wonderful, and heartwarming. Just beautiful. And a GREAT logical theory as to where they'd go and what they'd do!
Doni chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Bittersweet. It's sad to think of Jim and Spock off the Enterprise, but I do like them together, no matter what they're doing.
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I think you should continue this, for sure. ]
darke wulf chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Great story! I really do hope that you do decide to continue this. It has so much promise, both in seeing how Spock and Jim's lives continue and the ramifications that Starfleet faces from losing two of their best officers (or more... I can't see a lot of the bridge crew staying on the Enterprise with Kirk gone for too long...).
enahma chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
A well-written piece of fanfiction, thank you for sharing. I always appreciate IC characters, and you managed to keep them that way. :-)
LA Suka chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Yes please continue it! I'll read it. :)
IluvSpock chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Please, please, PLEASE continue! You write so well, and this story seems like it would be so much fun to read. Thank you for writing and good luck writing more if you choose to do so! :D
SnakeBiteGal chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
please continue it and i loved the Pheonix reference
bigkitty-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
As sad as it is to think of Kirk loosing the Enterprise, this was really sweet. I loved that Spock made plans for the both of them XD Oh Vulcans.

Although considering how lax Starfleet seemed to be whenever Kirk broke the prime directive... and that was a huge crime in Picard's time, hahaha.

I'm sorry my comments are coming so late. I'm FINALLY settled in to my Japanese apartment and getting around to things I didn't do before I left.
Tail-kinker to-Ennien chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Please continue. This is so in-character that its delightful! Please no slash. You've struck the perfect balance here of how much they care for each other :) *hugging you*
vita chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Oh, this is brilliant! There just has to be a sequel :)