Reviews for Berry Red
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Wow! A Draco and Fred friendship! I have never read about something like that and I can't say I hate it. I love it, in fact!
SA2208 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
This could easily be one of the best reads I had in this month. I loved the characterizations and the pace, Fred and Draco's friendship was plausible and adorable. I liked Kingsley, I don't think I've ever noticed his character in any other fic enough to actually like or dislike it. Your characters were alive and brilliant, you descriptions real and your dialogs engaging. Kudos to you.
InkedBaby chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
I'm in love with this. Draco is perfection. I love that hes not the weak, needy person most seem to write him to be. I love him as a trainer, completely new and something I've never read before. Also, his friendship with Fred was really interesting as well, that was something new too. I've always loved the twins and I really like how you mixed things up your own way in this. Your story is incredible, it had perfect amounts of actions and foreshadowing, and everything about it just astounds me. I love the relationship in this, how it took time. Your really good at writing a time lapse without making it feel like something's missing.
You have no idea how curious I am about what Kingsley was turned into, my minds spinning trying to figure it out and Some of my theories are probably crazy, lol.
Anyway, like I said I like your characterization. I genuinely liked Draco's character and Harry's as well. Usually one of them is just off and you have to get through it to enjoy the story, but that wasn't the case here. I liked that the two were strongly suited for each other and one didn't always have to play the caretaker role.
Another thin I loved was draco and what he did for Fred with the polyjuice. It was really interesting how he took his feeling out on 'his brother' and that was really cool to read to. I know that it's usually George's who survives, but it's really annoying that he turns into this lifeless, funnless human afterwords, and your take really puts the rest to shame.
So, this story is great, I loved all the details and aspects of it and it was truly well written, the whole thing. Thanks so much for writing.
InkedBaby chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Draco is perfect. Point blank.
InkedBaby chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
From the moment Kingsley said 6 construction workers and Harry said seven I knew it'd be one of them lol
Peaches Skywalker chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
There's no more to say.
Yinzer Reader chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Awesome story! Loved these two boys
SuperCali chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
Cool cool! Loved the fic! Thanks!
mimikopi chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
Great story. You created a very good combination of crime and love story with added bonus of catching humor. I really enjoyed reading it.
Ilamay chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
I really like it! So funny and fascinating. Thanks for writing it :)
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
Brilliant story.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Okay, eww, he actually gave Kingsly a blowjob? eww, just eww, the man is old enough to be his father. You have a sick mind girl. But I am loving this story. Though I am confused as to why Draco calls Fred Frederick considering his name is just Fred.
bellamara chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Fun read
Luna-Lunak chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
I'm impressed that from the very first moment you included Moody in A/N and just used him in final chapter. BUT that's not what I love the most, of course! Fred! (Whom I sure you chose instead of George to write 'Frederick' since there isn't a longer version of the name George.) And Polyjuice Potion! And Draco being a perfect trainer as well as potions master! And good at physical fight! And the fact that he saved himself! And Harry and Macarena and him becoming Draco's new sponsor (and a total hen-pecked husband)! LOVE IT. Thanks so much for sharing. :)
mad modanisuto chapter 9 . 7/26/2011