Reviews for The Janitor
lilawonder chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
What a cool idea! I really liked seeing the team through Vinnie's eyes.
TrishG chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Cute - can't wait for updates to the rest of your NCIS stories
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Another fabulous piece of writing! Beautiful...I liked how you put it in the janitor's perspective, it made it flow all together. Off to read more of yor expertise! :)
njferrell chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
That was a good oneshot.

I liked how it was from Vinnie's point of view. I like that in the end, he felt like 'family" and that he and Tony were actually friends. And, that they even spent time together. I love that Tony gave him a pair of his shoes.

You should write more from Vinnie's view. With each one also having Tony(or a team member) helping Vinnie(or/and family) in some small way...like Tony giving Vinnie the shoes he had always admired.

Exs: Gibbs could build or repair something for them(treehouse, furniture, etc)

Ziva taught kids some sort of defense that saved their lives.

Tim could repair a computer issue that saves him a repair bill

Tony...since Vinnie had admired Tony's shoes and suits...Maybe Vinnie has to have a suit(wife's funeral or something). Tony buys/sends him a suit...
cheether chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I hope that this is a start to a series.
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This point of view only works for a oneshot - but you made it work perfectly. An incident highlights Tony from the mass of agents. And Vinnie recognizes in Tony the person behind the agent. You have to see by heart, the essential is invisible for the eyes ! (Sorry for my poor english, but it should be a quotation from Saint-Exupery, The little prince).

I liked what you have not vocalized at the end: Vinnie seems to have visited Tony in hospital or during sick leave and Tony was despite the Gucci-shoes not too arrogant to make as good friend with a janitor as with his team of agents. And this I liked best of your story. Your real value shows in HOW you are, not WHAT you are. Greetings from Vienna/Austria
katesari chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
aaahw, thats cute! loved how you portrayed the team through the eyes of the Janitor! bye
donttouch chapter 1 . 8/30/2010