Reviews for Echelon
ChierrySky chapter 28 . 8/16
I love KanamexYuuki to bits but I can't help but wish hanabusa starts to appear more often. HanabusaxYuuki just melted my heart there. And Kanames's jealousy just makes it even better!
Akira 91 chapter 28 . 8/15
I was really excited when Kaname got the vision of Yuki in the Eternal Abyss... I was like, "Yes yes yes they will be reunited sooner than later!" If I had to judge from The King and the Consort, they would be apart for at least a few years. However, I was wrong... she met Shigeu instead... which was the highlight of this chapter for me! As much as I wanted her and Kaname to reunite, I'm glad it wasn't so soon and the twist with Shigeu was even better. There so many things that I liked about this chapter:
1) Yuki and Zero: I shi all the way but I ador relationship in this story, and I missed them together. It was really interesting that her intuition told her something was wrong with Zero, that's how close they are, and she was right.
2) The fact that the Kurashiki's Hunters Association was also penalized for what Yuki did, that's a hard pill to swallow and a tough lesson for Yuki to learn about the consequences of her actions.
3) Kaname and Aidou meeting. It was fan service that Kaname found Aidou's picture of Yuki, I loved it. And Aidou's overall aidouness towards Kaname, I'm glad that didn't change.
4) Rima reappears and is also an aristocrat. I didn't see that coming but it was a nice added twist.
5) Zero is now a common vampire. I hate that this happened and yet I'm super intrigued to see where the story goes from here.

Overall it was a great chapter that kept me on the edge of my bed... Thanks for updating, can't wait for the next one!
ChierrySky chapter 27 . 8/3
Aww I just recently got into the vampire knight fanfoction craze and I'm thankful I was able to find your creations! Hope you update soon!
I have read your stories when I was in 10th grade (3 years ago) and I am rereading them now as a college student. Your works are beautiful and I am glad to see you continue writing, as it gives me a wonderful place to escape to and dream of. I hope your father is getting better, and I too wish for your life to be full of love and happiness. Thank you for these beautiful stories.

Sincerely,
H.G.
helengee457 chapter 1 . 7/30
Thank you for writing this and continually updating despite the health of your father...I hope he is getting better and I admire you. Your writing is beautiful and I hope your life is filled with love and happiness too. This work has definitely gotten better with the edits, and I hope you realize the great amount of talent you possess. Best wishes to you :)
krazyme98 chapter 26 . 5/28
Another great chapter. Kaname and his new role and yuki feeling the pain of being away from him. Sigh. Hope they see each other again soon. So much detail in this chapter, thanks for continuing to update this fic. Look forward to more.
Dayeli1209 chapter 27 . 5/26
I do not get to understand. Does it mean that Kaname's father, Shigeu had a mistress before Kaname's mother?
krazyme98 chapter 25 . 5/25
So much has happened! I enjoyed the bantering betweeb the two throughout. Especially when they were drinking. She finally spoke with juuri and she now has a better understanding of why jurri left, still doesnt hurt any less though.
The ending part though is what really got me. Awesome work once again.
And look forward to reading the other chapters currently up. (You uploaded a new chapter today yay, the reading continues)
Fan4382910 chapter 27 . 5/25
Ahhh you updated again in such a short period of time! I had to scrub my eyes twice to make sure I wasn't seeing things haha! Sending much love to you Nur!
mefan chapter 26 . 5/20
Thank you for the update!
I love you Nur!
I hope all is well in life for you 3
briarrose97 chapter 26 . 5/4
I have to agree with a fellow reviewer. Been a VK fan since I was 14 and am now 22. I also don't care as much for the OG story as much as I used to, but your stories keep me begging for more. I can't give them enough praise. I have recommended them to friends of mine who haven't ever read VK before. Some people have a favorite book series and this ranks among mine. Thank you for your dedication to these stories. I appreciate your work and everything you do.
Ugh I love this.
Panda chapter 26 . 4/28
Do you know? I was 14 when I first got into Vampire Knight Fandom. I’m 25 now, almost a decade! I can’t say I am as passionate about the serie as I was a decade ago, but I still enjoy reading your stories. It bring me both nostalgia and an echo of that squealing fangirl that I was.

This chapter gives me this kind of feeling too -Yuko returning to her hometown, me returning to my past self. She went through a lot, so I think this is some much needed healing moments. I do wish that she could reunite with Kaname though! To be honest, with the current situation, I don’t see them together so soon. Maybe until Yuki matures enough or maybe until Kaname hav enough power.

Anyhoo, keep up the good work!
And as always, update!
I hope you'll continue writing even though many have left the VK fandom already. You are one of the writers I deeply cherish here and the one whose works I always come back to re-read. I love your writing and everything about it 3 Just a love letter :)
Thank you chapter 25 . 2/25
Hello lovely soul. So sorry to hear about your father... How are you. Hope you are holdng on well even though it must be difficult for everyone. Thank you for writing even in the midst of everything thats happening in your life. Many blessings for you and your loved ones, may your days be filled with love and may love see you through it all...