Reviews for Echelon
Dayeli1209 chapter 21 . 3/24
I love this story with all my heart
at least here yuuki is not the typical naive girl
Please update and give us a little romance, a kiss or other things
xxfairyheartxx chapter 6 . 3/10
AMAZING!
jllw chapter 21 . 2/28
amazing chapter!
Actionhero1 chapter 21 . 2/21
Simply beautiful. I have followed you since 15 years old. Im now twenty and still in love with your writing. Your updates mean the world to me.

Your faithful reader.
BookWormMissy chapter 21 . 2/21
So happy you updated! What a wonderful surprise! This chapter makes me even more worried for Yuki. Poor girl. She hasn't recovered fully and had to leave on a horse. And on top of that to get attacked too. I hope she's okay.
And aww Kaname trying to draw a picture of her in her absence. My heart melts for them.
Hope to read more in the future!
jessielee14 chapter 21 . 2/21
YAY another update and what a chapter! Finally they are starting to show true feelings for each other... I love how kaname is voicing his feelings more! I’m so curious to what happened to yuki and what’s gonna happen when and if he saves her... is there gonna be any smut in this series?
Love this story. Please update soon
Akira 91 chapter 21 . 2/17
I know I said just update one more chapter for Echelon (thank you for updating and so expediently as well) but this cliffhanger is worst than the last. Therefore, you must also update again because I won't be able to go on with my day unless I know what happens to Yuki. There are so many things in this chapter but I'm totally shocked that Kaname is "his father's son" and Shigeu also fell in love with a huntress (a theme you like since Kaname in Painted Veil also fell in love with a lesser vampire). Please let us know more about Shigeu's affair in the future! Poor Kaname and what's the Queen's thoughts on his change in demeanor? Poor Fumiko doing what she thinks is best but hurting Kaname in the process? Who are Yuki's kidnappers? What are they doing to her? What are they going to do now? Sigh so many questions! I'm rambling... please update really really soon! I'll be checking in everyday! Thanks again for a great chapter!
Cheska chapter 21 . 2/17
Omg! I'm so happy you updated :(((

I wonder what happened to yuki
Faaaklkkk
Moremoemormeirmeo
BookWormMissy chapter 20 . 2/11
I'm glad the whole ordeal between Yuki and Shindo is over (ish). Shindo was always wanting to seek revenge (crazy much...) even though Yuki was the one who begged for her escape all those years ago.

I sensed that dude was Taito. The end of this chapter is so epic with Kaname knowing everything already. It really reminds me of Kaname in the actual series. Hope Yuki will be okay and that she would be more open. She's obviously already fallen for Kaname...sigh, I hope they can be together. As harsh as the circumstances are right now with the echelon system, I hope they can live happily ever after and not end up like Romeo and Juliet. That would be heartbreaking.
Akira 91 chapter 20 . 2/5
Not what I pictured "savoring" the world would look like... But Yuki frisked Kaname's pecks with her fangs so I'm good. I'm actually surprised you updated this again, I thought you would have moved on to King and Consort or Painted Veil. But I am glad you updated this, and though I want you to update Painted Veil, I think maybe one more update of this story is in order. You can't leave us hanging on such a cliffhanger, it would be cruel! But I just want to clarify, Kaname knew it was Taito all along, but Yuki didnt? Poor Yuki is having a hard time on this trip, where's Zero when she needs him lol. Update soon!
Absolutely loved this and how kaname and yukis relationship is developing! I’m really hope they fully get together... thanks so much for updating! I hope for another one within the next 2 months if u can but any update will do! Are u thinking of starting any other stories?
krazyme98 chapter 20 . 2/2
Gahh! that cliffhanger! It's killing me. What is going to happen next?! Damn yuki always so stubborn. Thank you for such a long chapter I look forward to what happens next
Cheska chapter 20 . 2/1
What's going to happen to yuki now :(( update soon pls!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/25/2017
The ending of this chapter hit the feels hard. Love this story so so much