Reviews for Echelon
mrs. zala chapter 15 . 6/30
it took me 2 days to read all 15 chapters and really... it happened again. I just can't stop reading it. damn.

from now on, I'll add this story into my reading list. I hope you will consider to continue this story too~~

if I have to rank it, it will be :
1. King and consort
2. echelon
3. painted veil
(this based on the complexity that would prevailed.. in my opinion)

consider continue this too... please? (I became so demanding now hhaha. sorry~)

until next time,

Mrs. zala
Cheska chapter 15 . 6/14
You're back. Thank God. I miss your stories.
Anlanther chapter 15 . 6/11
YAAASSSSS! An update! I had actually lost hope there, but I'm so glad you came back to write! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Still love the relatively lightheartedness this fic has in comparison to the others you have written and I am so looking forward to how you're going to get Haruka and Juri to get back together. This fic really does make it quite hard to ignore Rido despite how terrible he was portrayed in canon.

Wish you good luck in your editing, btw. The time that had passed since your updates would definitely make the rereading much easier and less tedious. Finding the tiny typos here and there would surely be much easier for you.
Kitty101 chapter 15 . 6/3
Wow you updated! I'm so glad.

As for Yuki beginning training on how to be a proper lady; I'm sure hilarity with ensue. Kaname seemed so inexperienced in the beginning of the story, but now we're moving into his territory. Elegance, etiquette, and poise. I'm eager to see Yuki's transformation and the final product.

I also hope that like Ms. Laison said "If you were to master feminine mystic you would be unconquerable." we get to see that sort of Yuki. The one who isn't afraid to use her "feminine mystic" to her advantage. It would be funny to see her try and use it on Kaname. WHat is feminine huntress Yuki like?

Will we ever see him bite her?

At Yuki's debutante will we see Takuma and Hanabusa again? Takuma was somewhat infatuated with Yuki the last time he saw her, and I don't think Hanabusa had that great of an impression of her. Will her debutante lead to more infautation from Takuma and some interest from Hanabusa?

As for Yuki and Kaname getting together... hm. I think it is somewhat possible. However I don't think Yuki would be able to become Queen like Hanako Kuran. It is very likely that Kaname and Yuki will become a repeat of Juuri and Haruka. Yuki will never become Queen because she is a Noble, not a Pureblood. Will we ever see Ai Kuran? I look forward to see how the dilemma between Pureblood and Noble love turns out.

Please update soon! I'm really interested in the next chapter!
Zebra3003 chapter 15 . 5/30
Thank God you updated! Love the story!
Pandorally chapter 15 . 5/25
yes you updated! please keep up the good work! I can't stand all this sexual tension! XD I love how Kaname is slowly but surely shifting from his bookish-geeky persona unto a much darker and -dare I say- possessive character. I'm in looooove~ And I can't wait for the next bite scene. hi hi hi hi.
Quiet Intensity chapter 15 . 5/20
I'm beyond ecstatic to have you back! Honestly, when I woke up to the update a few days ago I had to rub my eyes twice to check if it was actually YOUR name. Apologies for my late review, I originally intended to review it right away, but then I got caught up with real life. But here I am!

It's been a while since I read Echelon, but I still treasure it to the point where I'm able to remember the gist of previous events. But, I'm going to do a massive re-read now that you're back. Anyways, I read the chapter and the first thing I want to comment on - as always - is your impeccable writing and ability to portray characters with just a few key words. Not just their emotional state, but also their motivation and drive. Your characterization of Yuuki is so unique and well-written. I love how you dealt with her anger this chapter, and how it stems from her deeply rooted loneliness and sense of abandonment due to Juuri. It's such an important issue for her to tackle in order to evolve, and having Kaname be the one that forces her to deal with it creates such a wonderful dynamic between the two. Kaname is as enigmatic as always, though I'll say he's more exposed and vulnerable in this story than for example K&C. He seems younger and inexperienced; but at the same time he's wise and knowledgeable.

Your take on the characters in this story is so refreshing, and they become animated by your amazing writing skills. The end of this chapter makes me worried for some reason. It's the glimpse into Kaname's mind, how he's slowly coming to terms with the fact that he has feelings for Yuuki and he can't really act on them. One, because he's currently "training" her, and secondly because of their differences. It's almost like Haruka and Juuri all over again in the story, history repeating itself with the pureblood monarch falling in love with a commoner noble. Which makes me ship them all the more! I'm so curious on how you plan on exploring that development and what direction the story will take... I have complete and utter faith in you that you will deliver amazing twists and turns, as always.

Years ago, I reviewed K&C and you gave me the most amazing reply back and I still haven't forgotten it. Thank you for inspiring me to write, and thank you for WRITING and coming back at last. It's like you're Jesus or something in this fandom, I swear. Back from the dead! OR possibly back from the book-deal I'd hoped you got while you were away, haha! Because your writing belongs in printed books and on people's shelves :) Eagerly anticipating the return of King and Consort (no seriously, my heart started beating really fast when I saw your author's notice in your profile!) and more from this story, as well as Painted Veil and Queen. Thank you!
krazyme98 chapter 15 . 5/19
Wow. Seeing this story updated really brightened my day. I really love all your YuMe fics and am glad that you were able to come back and give us an update. I went through and re-read everything and it was greater the third time. I love the bickering between the two that is always present throughout all their interactions. I agree with kaname on the fact that yuki is really stubborn! Can't wAit to see what kaname has in store for her. And can yuki keep the promise of not drinking his blood? Thanks for sharing. I will be looking forward to the next update. Glad to have you back. I really do enjoy your stories. Have a good day
thatonefangirl chapter 15 . 5/18
Fantastic! When I saw an email saying this had updated I promptly opened my laptop at 2 in the morning and reread the last chapters leading up to this one. I am so happy you came back, this story has been on my mind for years. I loved this chapter and can't wait for more!
Akira91 chapter 15 . 5/17
OMG welcome back! After so long I'd given up hope, back thanks for finally updating and please don't disappear again. It was strange reading the continuation to the story after so long because I had conjured many possible endings to this story over the years and obviously it was nothing like which was beautiful btw... it was Yuki beginning to resolve the hurt and pain she's felt for a long time by finally confronting it. Kaname too had to confront a few feelings... but its kool how he refuses to back down or be intimidated by her, she needs that. The Kaein x Juuri x Haruka love triangle lol nice to see that made an appearance. The last part has me curious about Kaname's ongoing intentions... today her cupid's bow, tomorrow her brows, the day after that the soles of her feet, and the day after that the hair at the nape of her neck... Please please update soon!
rose chapter 15 . 5/17
That was so good! omg i just love it
thanks for updating and please keep updating :)
aliciarose1006 chapter 15 . 5/17
Until the last update, I had never come across this master piece before.
You can keep the reader engaged and eagerly anticipating for more. You keep the story moving forward at a good speed but not too fast, yet it doesn't drag.
Completely in love with this fanfic and eagerly await the rest! Please keep at it :) You're doing a magnificent job.
BookWormMissy chapter 15 . 5/16
Can I just say how glad I am to see your update?! I stayed up the whole night to read it once I noticed your latest chapter! I really want to jump up and down and run all over the place right now because you haven't given up on writing/being present on Kaname and Yuuki fan fiction. Sure, the manga has ended but honestly all the vampire knight stories I've gotten to stumble upon here on fan fiction has simply been an incredible treat for me.

Thank you for being the amazing and devoted author that you are! Thank you thank you thank you again for another great chapter! I've missed your beautiful writing terribly during these past years. Hope you're doing well!
Lady of the Fates chapter 15 . 5/16
I am so happy you updated! *Cries tears of joy* I love you works and I am so happy you came back. I was really looking forward to this chapter so I am happy you updated it. Keep up the good work!
Nuricchi chapter 15 . 5/16
I couldn't believe at first, when "Echelon" notification in my email. Really, it's really been a long time. Thank you. I hope you can update your other stories too. :)