Reviews for Echelon
Dayeli1209 chapter 19 . 9/29
I do not know how to explain this, Kaname is so ... I do not know
I fell in love with this fic seriously, this kaname is too poetic, it's perfect
i think i will cry blood
please continue, this fic is fantastic
I'm hook on this story! Please continue.
Cheska chapter 19 . 9/8
They should just kiss already :(((
Akira 91 chapter 19 . 9/5
This story is at its best when Kaname and Yuki are on an adventure together. I like how you captured the intensity in her determination to retrieve him. One of my favorite lines was, "Yuki ommitted thought and emotion with an explicitness of a psychopath." And even the his description of Yuki approaching to rescue him was, to quote him, "undeniably perfect!" My mind is officially melted and I can't wait to see what Kaname savoring the world looks like. It sounds exciting!
Rose chapter 19 . 9/5
honestly this is so good! the ending kinda made me sad but still excited for the next chapter :3 thanks for updating and pls update king and consort and painted veil as well ! Thanks again! xx
krazyme98 chapter 19 . 9/4
Kaname jealous of kaito and yuki I love it. Really nice action scene here. It seems like the ouji can fight after all. The ending kind of made me sad. Sounds almost as of he is finally accepting they can't be together? I don't know but I really do wish for them to be happy. Thanks for sharing can't wait for the next chapter!
Loved it so much, I really want them to end up together ughhhhhhh kaname just needs to steal her away or some thing! How many chapters you thinking of doing? Till next time!
JLLW chapter 18 . 9/3
This was wonderful! I cannot wait for the next chapter! :) Love the chemistry between Yuki and Kaname as usual.
Dayeli1209 chapter 18 . 9/3
god is so interesting what you write, yuuki is a virgin or not? that makes me worried because kaname is as pure as crystal clear water (according to me) please update
Zana chapter 18 . 8/30
omg this is so cute! hope yuki and kaname are safe :3 please update soon!love this so much ohh and your other fanfics! you should defs write an actual book coz you're so AMAZINGGG! :) xx
mrs. zala chapter 18 . 8/20
WOOOOW!
so thrilling! Very entertained.
I hope the story won't lead to yuki become kaname's concubine. Ahahahahaha
Oh wait. Maybe she can be his knight?
Well, with her record, maybe not.

Until next time,

Mrs. Zala
BookWormMissy chapter 18 . 8/16
Hope Kaname is okay. Something tells me he is fine on his own haha. I really hope the two of them get through these obstacles safely! Thanks for another wonderful chapter. :)
rose chapter 18 . 8/15
omg this is too good! loved every bit of it! please update again xx
cheskA chapter 18 . 8/14
AWESOME :(( BEEN FOLLOWING YOU SINCE FOREVER
HOPE YOU UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORIES TOO!
shira-chan 3 chapter 18 . 8/13
Oh. My. God. That was great, one of the greatest chapters so far! Thank you for updating! Really though kaname shouldn't be surprised she treats him like an ignorant idiot, he is! At least on these particular matters. I have to tell you, i think you missed a verb somewhere, I don't remember where though sorry.