Reviews for Echelon
Remo chapter 16 . 3/18
A seriously good chapter, keeping me on the edge of my seat. I actually cannot WAIT to read the next chapter!
BookWormMissy chapter 16 . 3/17
This story is spectacular. Never ceases to amaze me.
krazyme98 chapter 16 . 3/14
My heart stopped when I have seen that you updated.

Omg things are getting real good. Ugh why the ending. Sigh. I knew something was bound to happen. Things were going on a little too peacefully. Very descriptive thank you so much for sharing and updating. Can't wait for next chapter.
-krazy
Nuricchi chapter 16 . 3/12
AAAAARGH I'M SO HAPPY YOU UPDATE THIIIIIIS.

Its been so loooong that I forget some parts of the story. Such a beautiful chapter. I must read it from the first chapter again. Thank you Nur Misurr. :')))))))
jessielee14 chapter 16 . 3/11
loved it! thank you so much for the update i can't wait to see where this story goes! your are an amazing writer
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2016
please update!
BabyDollJR chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
I like this yuki I hope she don't change in her personality! I like this strong will I don't want her to be all "girly", Just a thought. And zero OMG I was always a Team yume but seeing this zero made me REALY like him. Like you did so well with yuki kaname and zero characters! Ugh I can't get enough! :)
todietonight chapter 15 . 8/10/2016
Hi the chapter is good I am waiting for the next update and please update soon. Your fan
mrs. zala chapter 15 . 6/30/2016
it took me 2 days to read all 15 chapters and really... it happened again. I just can't stop reading it. damn.

from now on, I'll add this story into my reading list. I hope you will consider to continue this story too~~

if I have to rank it, it will be :
1. King and consort
2. echelon
3. painted veil
(this based on the complexity that would prevailed.. in my opinion)

consider continue this too... please? (I became so demanding now hhaha. sorry~)

until next time,

Mrs. zala
Cheska chapter 15 . 6/14/2016
You're back. Thank God. I miss your stories.
Anlanther chapter 15 . 6/11/2016
YAAASSSSS! An update! I had actually lost hope there, but I'm so glad you came back to write! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Still love the relatively lightheartedness this fic has in comparison to the others you have written and I am so looking forward to how you're going to get Haruka and Juri to get back together. This fic really does make it quite hard to ignore Rido despite how terrible he was portrayed in canon.

Wish you good luck in your editing, btw. The time that had passed since your updates would definitely make the rereading much easier and less tedious. Finding the tiny typos here and there would surely be much easier for you.
Kitty101 chapter 15 . 6/3/2016
Wow you updated! I'm so glad.

As for Yuki beginning training on how to be a proper lady; I'm sure hilarity with ensue. Kaname seemed so inexperienced in the beginning of the story, but now we're moving into his territory. Elegance, etiquette, and poise. I'm eager to see Yuki's transformation and the final product.

I also hope that like Ms. Laison said "If you were to master feminine mystic you would be unconquerable." we get to see that sort of Yuki. The one who isn't afraid to use her "feminine mystic" to her advantage. It would be funny to see her try and use it on Kaname. WHat is feminine huntress Yuki like?

Will we ever see him bite her?

At Yuki's debutante will we see Takuma and Hanabusa again? Takuma was somewhat infatuated with Yuki the last time he saw her, and I don't think Hanabusa had that great of an impression of her. Will her debutante lead to more infautation from Takuma and some interest from Hanabusa?

As for Yuki and Kaname getting together... hm. I think it is somewhat possible. However I don't think Yuki would be able to become Queen like Hanako Kuran. It is very likely that Kaname and Yuki will become a repeat of Juuri and Haruka. Yuki will never become Queen because she is a Noble, not a Pureblood. Will we ever see Ai Kuran? I look forward to see how the dilemma between Pureblood and Noble love turns out.

Please update soon! I'm really interested in the next chapter!
Zebra3003 chapter 15 . 5/30/2016
Thank God you updated! Love the story!
Pandorally chapter 15 . 5/25/2016
yes you updated! please keep up the good work! I can't stand all this sexual tension! XD I love how Kaname is slowly but surely shifting from his bookish-geeky persona unto a much darker and -dare I say- possessive character. I'm in looooove~ And I can't wait for the next bite scene. hi hi hi hi.
Quiet Intensity chapter 15 . 5/20/2016
I'm beyond ecstatic to have you back! Honestly, when I woke up to the update a few days ago I had to rub my eyes twice to check if it was actually YOUR name. Apologies for my late review, I originally intended to review it right away, but then I got caught up with real life. But here I am!

It's been a while since I read Echelon, but I still treasure it to the point where I'm able to remember the gist of previous events. But, I'm going to do a massive re-read now that you're back. Anyways, I read the chapter and the first thing I want to comment on - as always - is your impeccable writing and ability to portray characters with just a few key words. Not just their emotional state, but also their motivation and drive. Your characterization of Yuuki is so unique and well-written. I love how you dealt with her anger this chapter, and how it stems from her deeply rooted loneliness and sense of abandonment due to Juuri. It's such an important issue for her to tackle in order to evolve, and having Kaname be the one that forces her to deal with it creates such a wonderful dynamic between the two. Kaname is as enigmatic as always, though I'll say he's more exposed and vulnerable in this story than for example K&C. He seems younger and inexperienced; but at the same time he's wise and knowledgeable.

Your take on the characters in this story is so refreshing, and they become animated by your amazing writing skills. The end of this chapter makes me worried for some reason. It's the glimpse into Kaname's mind, how he's slowly coming to terms with the fact that he has feelings for Yuuki and he can't really act on them. One, because he's currently "training" her, and secondly because of their differences. It's almost like Haruka and Juuri all over again in the story, history repeating itself with the pureblood monarch falling in love with a commoner noble. Which makes me ship them all the more! I'm so curious on how you plan on exploring that development and what direction the story will take... I have complete and utter faith in you that you will deliver amazing twists and turns, as always.

Years ago, I reviewed K&C and you gave me the most amazing reply back and I still haven't forgotten it. Thank you for inspiring me to write, and thank you for WRITING and coming back at last. It's like you're Jesus or something in this fandom, I swear. Back from the dead! OR possibly back from the book-deal I'd hoped you got while you were away, haha! Because your writing belongs in printed books and on people's shelves :) Eagerly anticipating the return of King and Consort (no seriously, my heart started beating really fast when I saw your author's notice in your profile!) and more from this story, as well as Painted Veil and Queen. Thank you!