Reviews for Look in the Mirror
Lucy chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
LOL! Go Ginny! That was hilarious! Loved the story! So sweet.
ConfidentialAuthor chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Normally I don't read Ron/Hermione stories because I honestly am not a fan of that ship but that was so adorable and so sweet that it is the best story for this ship I have ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This is amazing! I loved the proposal! So cute and original! Thanks for writing this! You made my day! I hope one day I'll find someone who loves me like this! :)
perfectlyimperfect18 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
great story!
Romione4Life chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I love this fanfiction - such a sweet and creative way for Ron to propose to Hermione!
Niki chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
do you have any idea what this fic did to me?! i loved it so much i swear i died multiple times in the most beautifully torturous ways while i read it! ur awesome...
thanks for helping me fall in love with Ron and Hermione all over again :')
are-you-Aaron-Burr-sir chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was so cute it almost made me cry...
kkineticc chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I love this. I love you. Amazing.
Otyu08gd chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Aww! So cute it made my cry! Keep writing!
Westward Rambler chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
LOVED it!
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
AMAZING! Best proposal story EVER! Gosh, that was awesome. My absolute favorite. ~Caseyandra
Cassie chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This story is just flawless... 3
Kiara chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This story contained none of the things that can make fan fiction scarring to the psyche.

Good grammar, no obscenity, no contradiction to the works of the original author.

Just a truly cute story. I don't easily get emotional when reading, but I must admit, the ending brought a tear to my eye. Keep up the good work.
aya chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
omg this is so beautiful

i even got teary eyed in the proposal part
sonea91 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
So, I don't like HR ships at all, usually I wouldn't even bother reading a story that has them listed as the main pairing. I don't regret looking into this one though, it's incredibly sweet, great job)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »