Reviews for Bloodlines
Guest chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
And thennnn?
Gwaeren chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
I know this hasn't been updated in two years, but... it has an amazing beginning. I do hope you return to it!
Scientific Temperance chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
thank you for chapter 4 and waiting waiting for the next chappy. Michi looks like too goody goody...how will she react to all tough street smart Ruka...excited much
Michi chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
I really like this so far. I can tell your writeing has improved alot. Its more discriptive and flows nicely. :-D
Kuroi11 chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
Haruka! And Michiru! Oh how is missed them TT

Keep updating, don't put this story off and start others. *hint hint*
ElleJei chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
I love this story so far. It's unique and has a ton of potential. I'll be watching for your updates :)
imjce chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
What a coincidence! That's how I get my bread too! I'm always running around & away from No Frills with a loft of bread in hand. It's a Canadian supermarket here...oh never mind.

Glad to see Haruka's finally graced us with her presence. A story without Haruka is like pie with no apples, mac with no cheese, Paris Hilton with no herpe sores; it jut doesn't feel

right.

Writers block happens to the best of us. You just need to pull up the courage to punch it in the face. Plus, if no ones looking, you can always go for a low blow. Confused? What the hell bitch? HOW RUDE.

w-w-w-w-w-w-e-e-e-e-e-e-e...
petiyaka chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
200 years later and royalty yet. I love michiru being a rebel. She will change things.
Kuroi11 chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Azumi dies! TTTT *cries* and ERI! OMG! She is all alone now! WHERE THE HECK IS HARUKA! ;)

It's really good. Update tomorrow! woooooooo~
lostinhersong chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Kind of reminds me of how in the Lion King, Scar outlawed the mentioning of Mufasa's name... I am such a child, like, totally.

Good going thus far. I like the home made hair dye. Keep it up, eh?
petiyaka chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Damned! Azumi is dead. This wowan had balls. Great job!
imjce chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Your really rolling out the chapters.

Poor Umeko...it didn't need to be this way; Azumi should have come to me for help, I would have given her medicine. Now that Umeko's passed, I'm even more confused on how Haruka would come into play now.

UNICORNS! Azumi can always come work on my unicorn farm to earn a few extra bucks; I'm willing to give her work
Kuroi11 chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
XD love it!
Tripower chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
First, glad you're back

Second, happy you bring an interesting story with you X3

The plot reminds me of the manga Romeo X Juliet.

Niah update soon X3!
petiyaka chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
This kaioh guy is really a cruel bastard. I hope eri and her mother will escape him. Good job!