Reviews for Let's Start at Hello
MikeMc chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
This was so cute. I really love Harry/Pansy stories. Please recommend any good ones?
Ollivander7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Loved it.
Fabulicious chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Mmm! Juicy. I like it!
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Liked it and read it twice!
Thanks
PanonLove chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Fluffy indeed :) I shall be keeping this for re-reading ;)
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I guess it is fluffy in a sort of... dark manner at the beginning? I don't know, but it was fluffy at the end, which made it all the more enjoyable. Cool pairing
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
To put it simple, I thought this was deliciously weird. _~

It definitely intrigued me. At first I kept wondering what was going on. . . Why had a clearly labelled Pansy/Harry had suddenly turned into Pumpkin Pie?

I kept wondering what was happening - was Hermione going to be depicted as the "bad guy" making Harry seek help in the ever witty and sarcastic Pansy? Was Harry imagining Hermione while with Pansy? - so I can definitely tell you that you capture the readers attention with your first paragraph.

And, honestly, I did not see the polyjuice-plot coming, and I'm quite fond of it. _~ Anyway, I thought this was rather sweet, their conversation was awkward enough (as it should be), but also filled with the unavoidable teenage declarations of love after sex.

In the end I thought it was a rather cute and fluffy read. I enjoyed this! _

Oooh, and your descriptions are amazing. Excellent writing.
Penseln chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
That was nice i really liked it.
Rikki Felidae chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I think its adorable, not my normal type of story but well written. The thoughts of Harry are little calmer than I'm used to though xD
The Breeze chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Nice. Could be a one-shot or could be more.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Your Harry/Pansy series was how I found this site and its a pairing I still enjoy, but I'm not too sure about this one. It just seems like he would, with his life, have a few concerns if the girl he thought he was kissing, and quite enjoying thinking he was kissing, suddenly became someone else. He just seemed to take her deception too well.
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
this was a sweet chapter for my favorite ship thank you very much
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Good story I do like Harry/Pansy.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I really liked this piece. It was well written and very much a surprise. The only thing I would like to know (like Harry) was how they ended up there. I think you hinted that Harry may have liked Pansy before this, and was quite happy that it was her and not his best friend, but was it Pansy who seduced him? Ah, the story made me think, dammit. Excellent job.
rb2312 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Nice little story.

Hope you continue it. would love to see the reactions of ron, draco an school in general if the became a public couple.