Reviews for On The Rise
therealladyearth chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I'm guessing Mike is schizophrenic or something similar in your story, bring heavily influenced by a person his mind created. That would explain the violent nature of the prank.

I've read a one-shot slightly similar for the Homestuck fandom, and it was where one of the characters assaulted his father with knives because he thought his 'best friend' would be impressed.

Please update all your EtU stories?
peacewithoutawar chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
mind blown.
reid4infinity chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
mike is schizophrenic?
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
im so confused... really :)

nice one :)
Prettcroc chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
This is an awesome idea and really want to know what happens! :D please update x
VD.Damon's.Girl chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
is matt a ghost~

can't wait to find out. great story so far, please update.
axela of azarath chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
the ending is a real cliffhanger. please continue soon
glowBlade chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
chapter 4 please?
Kenmeckelo chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
OMG! love it.

You are an amazing author, girl. I see you know how to twist the realm of insanity to your will (i.e Puck, Artie, Kurt, and Finn.) Perhaps we can enter into the realm of "Matt" haunting Mike.
Morkhan chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
XD Wow. That is epic freaky. I seriously love pretty much all of these. So many interesting concepts. I guess that explains why Matt never had any lines... although his presence in the show would suggest that Mike is actually the POV character, which is... interesting. :P Like I said, love this.
islay12 chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
i really hope mike isn't crazy
Spookykat chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
The line about Matt saying a LOT of things made me giggle. Mostly coz he's Tall, Dark and Silent.

And Good point Mr. Schue, No, Matt would NOT let you take the fall Mike. At least MY head-cannon!Matt.

And yeah, we all know that Matt's kind of invisible in s1, but wow...nonexistent? That's a twist. And Mike in WTF-land is always fun.

And HEEE! Sue threatening with Gloria Allred again!

Anyway, def. want to know what happens next.

Demigod1315 chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
hell, what the heck has happened to Matt? continue. I can't resist such a good mystery
kitsunechibiko chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
I second that statement: "Who the hell is Matt?" Imaginary or dead. Or the devil! Ooh! Well, much luv! Can't wait for the update!
OsakaBlues chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. UPDATED! I've been waiting for this particular update FOREVER! I love it :D Keep on this story, it's my favorite [tied with Discombobulate] out of all your stories! :D :D :D