Reviews for Too Human
soggy noodle chapter 8 . 4/26
I really hope you come back and finish this fic. This story is beautiful.
AKissAndAGunshot chapter 8 . 3/27
Why no update? :

I was expecting pure crack and then I found a story I enjoyed immensely. I suppose I know the feeling of losing interest in a story, so I can hardly fault you... but I'm still a little sad.
workstudyschool chapter 8 . 1/12
I hope you will create more chapters of this bro, many more, I like this story or FanFiction you did...
DanDrake chapter 8 . 11/16/2016
Do you plan on finishing this?
saiyan prince1 chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
So here I am with another of ur fics. I find this very interesting and it's a unique idea u have. I feel the end is coming soon and that is always sad when reading one of ur fics. They just good to read.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
I can not say how fantastic this story is, or was. I can only hope that it will be updated one day but I fear that's not the case. The character development seems kinda fast but not really there were only two angels left so it was fast and loose in the last few days it seems. I can't say how much I really like the story and the Nephilem teams composition was turning out really well.

Well here is hoping. Again I just can give this story enugh praise.
NotinthefaceOMG chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I find myself back at this story again after nearly two years since i posted my last review and i just have to ask, did you abandon this story or did you create chapters and havent beta'd them or made sure they kept with the awesomeness that this story is! I hope to hear something from you even if it is to say yes i have given up on this story, that way i can at least mark it as an incomplete work on my favorites page on here. Anyways i did enjoy re-reading it again and the nostalgia of this story being different than the run of the mill shin/ask or shin/rei story.
I hope to hear from you soon!
-James
DarkFetherStorys chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
and anotherone joins the list.

To bad you seem to have forgoten thisone AS.
Dragonsong2795 chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Great story, I can't wait for the next update!
Now several questions.

1. Humanity is referred to as the 'Eighteenth Angel' multiple times, so will Shinji acquire powers from being partially Human?
2. Will Shinji eventually have an S2 core? if so, will it be different due to his humanity?
3. Finally, I have some Ideas for a NGE fanfiction would it be alright if I used Arael's personality from this fanfiction?

dragonsong2795
James chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I cry that this story seems to have been put on the back burner permenatly it seems, i was so looking foward to Broken Pieces Pt 2 /crys a river

if you have plans for this story can you plz plz plz let me know?
My yahoo email is fallen_angel_james at yahoo dot com
Thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully reply!
-James
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Pretty nice chapter, though I don't really get the omake?
steamrick chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Very interesting so far and quite different to the usual countdown-to-angel-17 or rebuild-after-third-impact stories.
Black Ace 0 chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
Please update soon.
It is getting interesting.
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
we need more fem angel one is great!
Zyvorg chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
Good story, although a little darker than I prefer. I also wish there was a little more Shinji/Arael fluff. Still I hope you come back to this. It's a fun story to read.