Reviews for See You In Another Life
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Cool idea! I'd like more of this.
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Fascinating take on Annie and Auggie! I love it!
YoreReader chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Coming in, of course I knew that their circumstances were different. The similarities are there yes, but it's as if they're not fully realized. And I suppose that's understandable, right? Here, they've barely begun to know each other. They're just beginning their story.

I wish you had expanded on this more. I would have loved your take on Auggie and Annie's core. Your story is full of promise. A promise of blue skies.

Thank you for sharing. Well done!
MusicalFan4 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love this! I kind of would like you to continue. It is really good!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great fic! You wrote this role-reversal really well, and you have a great feel for these characters.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Liked this.
Jade2099 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This was beautiful and unique. You really had me surprised in the beginning. Loved it! :)
Grizziesmom chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Wonderful story! I'm not normally one for AU fan fic (from any show). Usually, I'm strictly about cannon, but you did an awesome job of showing Annie and Auggie in reversed roles! I would LOVE to see more of this...more of who they are in these roles! Thanks for sharing!
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This story is just beautiful. It was a good length, characterized both of them perfectly, and put a twist on the story without making it confusing. I'll be sure to read more of your work.
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
So perfect.
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Aww! Auggie as the newbie is so cute! XD I'm suprized at how well there rolls fit them both ways! Nice job!
oceanmoon chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Aww, really cute! I liked the way you included that bit on "The Lady or the Tiger."

~~%~~(
Goddess of the Black Rose chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This was lovely. I hope that you give us sequel - it might be interesting to see some of the established 'cliches' twisted. How would Auggie's family react the Annie?

Also, I'd love for some background on how Ben caused Annie's blindness. Which, by the way, is a great metaphor for cannon Annie. She's still blind to who Ben really is ... as far as we know, anyway.
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
WHOA! COOL! This is such an interesting take on the series! I would love more if possible! :D
diavoloduchessa chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
That was a definite twist to the whole Covert Affairs plotline, but one I could easily imagine. I loved it, please tell me there's going to be a follow up piece. :o)