Reviews for Sleepless Nights
MistoryStar chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I liked this and your nachos comment at the end made me laugh XD
GirlRebel chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I'll review! And yes, I think ur right about the cheese... but I still liked it ;D U rock! Keep writing stories, please! Love, GirlRebel.
Maxrideandcows chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Sooooo cute! It was cheesy and fluffy, but we luv it just like u luv reviews! Awesome writing skills and I think it was stellar! Keep writing
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I like this story. I am one of those people who secretly like really fluffy things. I think it was very well written. Thanks for entertaining me. :)
dark queen of awesomeness chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Cool story :-)
cocoa85715 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
NO! Ella can't have Iggy. Iggy's mine! :P
Sadie X chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Write some more! this is really good. Iggy is reallly great, and im glad i could find a ff with him and ella.
enterthetardis chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I loved this story! Very descriptive and awesome vocab. By the way, this story was so not cheesy! It was actually really different from other Eggy stories. If you were to dip a chip in this it would burn- or at least come out as a plain and flavorless tortilla chip that is a disgrace to all other chips!
jordygirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
AWWWWW! i love this shipper! great story!
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
LOL! I LOVED IT! I think your right, it was a little cheesy, but like super cute and funny!

!
Soph chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER? seriously, this is some of the best eggy fluff i have ever read, and it i'm on a mission to read every eggy fanfic there is! please write more! i swear i died a little inside when i realised this was the only chapter :'(
Silena chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
so romantic! nice work!
RinWinters chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Awwww! EGGY!
Lollipopdiego chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Aww, that's so cute.

One of my bff ' s names is Eggy, I just realized. LOL, great work !

~Diego
Kookykrazywolfgal chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Geez, I don't even LIKE Eggy, but this was really good!