Reviews for Everything's Not Lost
Tagrea chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
I like
JAIMOL chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
It's a great story. I look forward to Morgana Merlin to help you master the magic. The kiss was very nice and emotional.
EbonyK chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Well done!

I really enjoyed your take on an alternate ending

I enjoyed Morgana using her magic and Merlin making her angry
MegElemental chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Yey! Mergana love. I'm a little starved of it at the moment, due to the amount of possible mergana moments in the lst episode and the TOTAL LACK of it. Sorry, but it still hurts D: I think it's weird how completely ooc they've made her. It's like they suddenly realised that they had to make her evil and forgot that she grew up in Camelot with Gwen and Arthur, Uther was almost like a father to her and Merlin was the only one she trusted with her magic secret. I was a little bit confuzzled. But I love your story! Keep updating for us poor Mergana shippers!

Meg
Heart of Lies chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
and they lived happily ever after! you cant leave it at that i mean it is a story with great promise you have to continue
darkgemwildcat chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWW! *Squels like a fangirl* that was so cute! is this the end! I REALY hope its not this is really good! tell me if it is or not? k?
LifetimePasserby chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
oooooooo. Cliffie. I'm excited about where this might go. I always thought as one of the sisters of Avalon, Morgana redeems herself in the end. HTat she was led astray by corrupt forces that brought her to a chain reaction of circumstances that were beyond anyone's control. Thus, by becoming a healer in the place Arthur was sent to hopefully preserve him from death her life is poetic.
all-the-beauty-underneath chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
This Story Is Really Good! Please Continue
fire dragonheart chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
nice
JustWriter2 chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Lol! They're so adorable!

-jwchan -
LifetimePasserby chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
I like the direction this is going. Keep up the good work.
darkgemwildcat chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
lols "Merlin, what are we going to do about this wall?" i love it! awesome story! yayyyyyyy!
Lothiriel5 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
I like it so far.
darkgemwildcat chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
hehehehehe the great dragon knows things heheehehehehehehehe!

sorry fangirl moment.