Reviews for Bring Her Home
Finlaure13 chapter 15 . 7/11/2015
Just sending a late review because I wanted you to know how much I enjoyed this story. I keep thinking I've read all the A&A fanfic but it's always fun to find ones I hadn't. Your story was recommended to me by Emeraldeyedphoenix as one of her faves and it did not disappoint.
F.
YoreReader chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
Good wrap up. Especially the ones with Joan giving instructions to have the people at the Valmor Farm in protective custody. I guess I could live with Auggie and Annie giving their budding relationship time to grow. Because I know it will. ;)
YoreReader chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
He told her! And pray may I ask, why would it be strange for Auggie to love Annie? It's beautiful is what it is.
YoreReader chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
That was a gruesome surprise ending for Valmor but that's what he gets for trying to kill Auggie and Annie.

Now that both Valmor and Marco Sanchez are gone, shouldn't it be smooth sailing from here for Auggie and Annie?
YoreReader chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Annie's conscious! And she saved Auggie from the demented Marco, yeah! They have to go now before they get caught again.
YoreReader chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
The plan concocted by Marisol and the other people at the farm might just work! That was a marvelous idea. Hopefully, the CIA can help them in turn.
YoreReader chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
So without seeing Annie, Ben bailed. He's no help then. Is it possible he might return? No?

Tomas has been shot. Who's going to drive them off the property now? Does Marisol know how to drive? Even if she does, what reason can she give to go somewhere?

Who's going to help Auggie and Annie? The DPD needs to send an extraction team ASAP!
YoreReader chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Man, Sanchez is a bad guy after all!

If Auggie can get a hold of the antidote for Annie, what then? Will she be strong enough immediately afterwards to escape? Or Ben could help them, maybe? What about the cavalry arriving to rescue them, yeah?
YoreReader chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
What a crazy, massive conspiracy is right! I don't know what to think anymore.
YoreReader chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
Oh, this is the Marco Sanchez that Annie was working with? So his story is, his government planned for him not to come back from this mission because they found out he was embezzling money from them? And Annie got caught in the crosshair because the DPD wanted her as bait for Ben Mercer?

How will they ever get out of there with Annie needing medical attention? Will Marco Sanchez help them escape? Or is Annie's line of communication with the DPD still open? Will they concede that Auggie was right all along and that she needs extraction? Will Jai even do something or will he wait for Joan? Ugh! I hope Auggie and Annie are all right.
YoreReader chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Oh no, Auggie's been discovered! Where's Annie? Is she still alive? She has to be right? In Auggie's dreams, he still sees her. What's going to happen now?
YoreReader chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Where the frak did that boa constrictor come from? Auggie almost got squeezed to death! *nervous giggle*

Did he make it to his destination? Is Annie close by? Who saved him? Is he in danger still?
YoreReader chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Okay, knowing he does have a plan puts my mind at ease. Those dreams he's been having, they do sound like premonitions. Are they warnings or clues, maybe?
YoreReader chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
How is he planning to get Annie out of the predicament she's in by disguising himself as a blind beggar? If Annie and that other agent is being held inside a house/building/structure, how will he get in? I think he needs back up. Will there be someone over there to help him?
YoreReader chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Yeah! Auggie will find a way to help Annie, Jai. You can't keep him from her.