Reviews for Remember When 2: Ties That Bind
Keira-House M.D chapter 10 . 3/30/2020
Finishing my re-read of this wonderful story too. I adore the way you write all the characters and the complex web of relationships and emotions between them.
LucidKren chapter 8 . 2/1/2018
Ah, this chapter! It's so beautiful; my heart is overflowing with emotion. You built up this spectacular moment extremely well and it's exactly what I wanted. Great work!
Haruhi's Rose chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
Absolute perfection! I'm completely in awe of your writing once again and loved this just as much as the original story! I truly feel that every word of dialogue you write could literally come from the anime itself. Truly the perfect balance of humor, drama, and angst, I'm so in love with it! My favorite chapter was definitely the cooking lesson. I was absolutely dying of laughter! I also loved Mori's birthday party with the cute animals. I'm actually like that with animals myself and have dubbed it "cute energy" so I absolutely loved seeing something like that in a fanfic! :D I'm truly sad to reach the end of your series, but will cherish this always and add it to my favorites!
LucidKren chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
This was a lovely epilogue! It had me laughing, and I had to share the part about the marriage joke and naming the first born with my sis. Great work!
LucidKren chapter 9 . 2/5/2015
All the feels! Man, that scene with Kyoya was an emotional powerhouse. I think you described his feelings magnificently; you really understand all the characters. I have absolutely loved this story!
mtnikolle chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
This is going to need to be one of my go-to chapters when I need a good laugh. From "what the hell Kyoya-sempai" to Haruhi and Hunny twitching on the floor I think I hyperventilated for 10 minutes while the tears streamed down my face.

I completely love both Remember When stories. Thanks so much for sharing your imagination and humor with us all! :D
sc1986 chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
That chapter was great! "It can never be unseen" "I think my eyes are bleeding". Hahahaha. Laughed out loud.
Rainebow97 chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Oh my god... I shouldn't have squealed so hard at the last chapter and well... all of them I guess. Poor Kyoya and Tamaki and Anne-Sophie and everyone! Plus the baking memory and even baby memory! 3
spinninground chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
I don't really have anything intelligent to say, so I'll just stick to thanking you for writing this, and the story before this. The events that took place seem like they might as well be true, which, in a way, makes me sad, because Kyoya has always been my favorite, and I like your version of him the most as well. Which, I guess, is the reason I prefer tamakyo over tamaharu, even though it's not canon: Haruhi didn't need Tamaki, you know? She could've just stayed oblivious forever... And watching Kyoya playing the role of lonely best man just kills me. Nevertheless, these stories were everything they should be, and they filled me with a sense of nostalgia - one that I felt like I shared with them, due to the set-up. Well done, and keep writing, please.
IzLiz chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
:) is there going to be more?
Christina E Lupin chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
*still giggling hysterically* By the time you reached Kyoya's accident with Haruhi, I knew you had saved the best piece for last. And you didn't disappoint. It figures that they would totally forget she was a girl until something happens to remind them.
Fun-Sized Kirk chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
Oh so good! :D

Now I have to go and re-read the epilouge form the first. :) But I'm so sad this stories ending for real. :(

GREAT JOB!
KageNoNeko chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
Wonderful. I love Tamaki and Kyoya's little interaction and that Kyoya is going to the same school as Haruhi and Tamaki.
LilHobbitBookWorm chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
This was very well done and a great ending of a great series. I'm not entirely sure if yoshio ootori would be friendly with anyone (though that follows manga cannon rather than anime cannon). I appreciated that it was both kyoya and tamaki who were causing Haruhi grief. Hahaha. Anyways, fantastic as always.

Bravissimo
Just Watch Me chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
Once again, im sorry to be a grammar nazi, but it's not ma chérie, but it's mon cher. If she were to call kyoya ma chérie, it would be making it sound like he's a girl. You can get away with using the honorific -chan in japanese to make something more endearing, but to do that in french, call a boy ma chérie, it's just grammatically incorrect.

I'm not trying to sound harsh, im just a second year french student who catches the little things. But other than that, it's a great story, and I can't wait to read the epilogue!