Reviews for Flashback
harmony severitus dramione chapter 7 . 2/12
Dream Painter, I have a question: I have read this story many times, and would like to make a sequel for it. It would be set before the epilogue. Would I be allowed to? I would say, of course, that I wrote my sequel for YOUR book. Please respond immediately. I haven't written anything on fanfiction, but I really want to start with a sequel.
Hobbyist Writer chapter 7 . 2/11
So sweet! We need more happy ending stories like this. Snape deserves them.
Dean's Trench Coat Angel chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
My heart just exploded.
Thank you. *cries*
- Loki Is My Muse
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
This is a rather sweet father/son story. :)

I worry about Severus being unable to brew however.. It's not right! XD
Handles14 chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
Oh my gosh so beautiful! This is amazing, thanks so much for writing it!
nightpurr1 chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
A I READ, FROM MY EYES I DID SHADED
TEARS OF SADNESS
TEARS OF WARMTH
TEARS OF KNOWING
TEARS OF LOVE

I believe this was the most spoken story, with the lease amount of words I have read in my favorite
HP fanfiction.

EXCELLENT
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Wow, good story so far. Very will written. The emotions are shown just enough to allow you to relate with the characters.
magicanimegurl chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
Sweet and shows anoter side to sev personality. Sad but shows a more realistic perspective to wht harry might have been going tgrough. Write on!
savemyunicornclarence chapter 7 . 5/21/2015
Bundles of fuzzy, cute kittens! Love it
Firestar97 chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
OK. So I may or may not have let out a girly little squeal over this. :-) Loved it.
Anna4Tobias chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
This is a really good story!
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
awww that was cute there at the end
MariaCaster chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Loved it!
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
I thought that this was a very well-done story! It really did draw me in. Although, considering how good of a writer you are, I would have wished for a longer story, where you could have fleshed out the characters a bit moreā€¦ But still, bravo, and this is definitely going into my favorites!
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Oooohhh...I LIKE it! I'll keep reading!