Reviews for Castles and Butterflies
The-KLF chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
Read this story today, and enjoyed it. I felt like I arrived in the middle of a conversation with the first chapter, like I'd missed something, but it got easier to understand. I also found it could have benefited from being a little more cohesive between chapters. However, the characters were well-written and spunky, and the date in the last chapter was a great combination of awkward and cute.
Capelthwaite chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
That was a wonderful chapter. Love it.
Water-please chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
A beautiful story with just the right amount of time-needed-to-be-convinced. 3
JaiiTee chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
I never normally write reviews but when I read this story I felt obliged, because honestly, it was amazing. The way you write is wonderful and I cannot wait to read more of your work. Seriously one of the best I've read. Congratulations.
sportsnerd8482 chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
great story! thts latin, right?
Cora Clavia chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
GAHHHH. I love this. It's so quirky and clever without getting kitschy, and I love how you channeled Kate. And a first date that managed to be both awkward and kinda hot. Great job.
ImaginePeace chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
Oh my god. This story is perfect.
ncisabbylover chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
Reviewing here, mid story cause I'mma liking the Buffy references :D five by five (last chapter) AND 'beast of the apocolypse' TOTALLY LOVE IT!
FanficwriterGHC chapter 16 . 4/8/2011
Okay, so, that had to be one of the best stories I've ever read. It was in character and funny, insightful and all around wonderful. FANTASTIC work.

Edisto chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
Thank you! I really needed this! The last few episodes have been such an emotional rollercoaster, so this was a nice solid straightforward, no mentions of current or former significant others kind of story and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Mark C chapter 16 . 3/4/2011
This certainly was a fun story.

I really enjoyed the banter between Castle and Beckett. They were both pushing each other's buttons. Loved the part about the horse riding and being stuck in the elevator. Found it very sweet of Castle to help Kate after a rough case.

The final chapter was wonderful.
Raven Grace chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Just read your story, and loved it! Very well-written, and I definitely think it was a good think that you kept the tension there for a while, before they jumped eachother (kidding).
hardly loquacious chapter 16 . 1/20/2011
Alright, this is lovely. The banter is very them. And I always appreciate when the love scenes are overly, let's say descriptive, or overly shloompy in a bad way, which this was not. Well played.
hardly loquacious chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
Oh, I quite like the last few lines of this one. Sometimes I feel like you have Castle being a bit too pushy and her a bit too defensive, but mostly it's great. Especially, as already noted, the end. "Duly noted and ignored," is perfect.
hardly loquacious chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
Heh. I'm seriously enjoying this. I adore the idea of Lanie and Kate spending hours making up fake information. And I love that the waiter's name is Gerald. For some reason that's hilarious.