Reviews for The Proof of Love
Oh gosh! Please finish it!
marce chapter 6 . 3/7/2017
que historia tan bonita, espero pueda terminarla
Taiora and Tokka chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
ooooooooooooh drama,drama! :p
Crazy With Happiness chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
This story was really good. I loved it. I realize you haven't updated in years but hopefully you'll see this one day and write again because I know I'm not the only one who wants to read what happens next.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Hey! Listen, I love this fanfic, and I think your a great writer! I admire you a lot, and Im asking you, PLEASE RIGHT THE NEXT CHAPTER! THE CURIOSITY IS KILLING ME! PLEASE!
Shahana chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
This story is a fine piece of work, I must say. I truly enjoyed and cried as well. But, to be frank, I'm growing real impatient since you haven't updated it yet. Sora is to be pitied! Please, for the sake of Taiora, update ASAP. :)
TaIoRa4EvEr chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
That was amazing! Keep up the good work
Rina chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
This story is so addictive and I throughly enjoyed reading it. When are you going to finish the story? Please finish it. I am desperate to find out what happens next. A magnificent read from an extraordinary writer. I admire your great imagination.
MikaDiamond95 chapter 5 . 3/12/2009
i love this story, please continued it!
The Digital Typhoon chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
I really like it so far, and I really hope you finish it.

-DT
skipper3 chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
Ah. This was my first medieval story, and unlike some of the others, I LOVE THIS! This story really got me hooked on alternative universe stories. Thanks for writing, and maybe one day in the far away future you'll update.
HannahxBanana chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
YAY! im the 100th reviewer. i feel so special! I like the story a lot. I usually don't like medieval stories but this one is addictive. I Know u wont update cause like it what? 3 years. who. long time no see. but i still felt obligated to say this is good. i LOVE taioras. well, i doubt u'll read this but whateves. Good job. _
Super garurumon chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Taichi got on his house? He followed Matt on his house? I thought he had a horse. HA,HA,HA,HA,HA spelling mistakes can be so hilarious!
raf chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
Yours stories are passionate and beautiful pieces of romantic art

please keep on updating them i want to know how they all end!

Please keep on updating! TIAORA 4-EVER!
M chapter 6 . 10/11/2006
I really like this story! I hope you keep writing it.