Reviews for These Small Hours
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Sweetness. Unadulterated sweetness. _
DeathByDarkness13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Me likey :D

This was really refreshing to read, short n sweet. I love the way you convey how Naruto and Sasuke speak through their physical actions, it shows how much they really understand each other.

Beautiful _
Marcab chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Short and sweet... ::sighs happily:: That's so unlike you. LOL I really enjoyed it... such a simple, lovely moment.. the kind that you wish it would last forever...
Danielle chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Ah! So cute when Sasuke was asking Naruto "Love?" Shows the side of Sasuke that is dependant on Naruto.
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
They seem in the ages of 13-15 to me xD

Or younger. O:

IDK.

ANYWAYS.

cute story. :3
I.Write.Love chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Since you reviewed one of my stories, I thought I should return the favor:)

And OMG, Im glad I did! This is sooo cute! x3 Its one of my favorite couples, and you write so beautifully! I wish I could write like that! x3 You did a really good job!
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
*coos* I think I just fell a little more in love, shizu~~~! I really should have read this before because you make evrything so poignant and stunning. This is why I 3 my Shizu-chan! You're amazing, and I will always doodle you stuff! And its a funny coincidence too that my secret happy place is in this one super secret sunkissed field with rolling hills and the wind blowing and GAH! Just perfect.
Juura99 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
*stamps gold star on* Lovely! Very nice little drabble!