Reviews for Modern Inconveniences
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 3 . 7/14
I loved this! Rai's battles with modern convinces is are hilarious in the mawha, so I'm so glad you decided to so a whole story filled with these battles :)
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 3 . 4/10
Hahaha! Rai, you always make my day. Is it just me or was I just imagining that Franken has the dog ears and tail when addressing Rai as his master?
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 2 . 4/10
Rai is as adorkable as always
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 4/10
Or maybe they think he's a spoiled prince of sort who has a lot of servants. That or he's a hermit
pastpermanentia chapter 3 . 3/1
The 1st chap was meh...
but woohooo! Keep it up
it was hilarious!
1XxKiraXx1 chapter 3 . 2/9
HOLY SHIT! This fic was just freaking gold! LMAO! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. XD Seriously, I could easily see all three of these scenarios taking place. Damn, you did an amazing job keeping everyone in character for this. It was hilarious! XD
Darke13 chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
European mayo is amazing, American may is beyond terrible. I would suggest ranch dressing instead. Speaking of ranch, Rai with pizza and ranch good times. It would also be interesting to see Rai trying to work the metro, or subways.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
I absolutely love it! Great job! Rai was amazing as usual xD
Windying chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Get rai to try a random food store thats not ramen...
JustFabulous chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
I love this so much, this had to be my favorite out of what has been posted so far. I absolutely love the implied yaoi and the humor in this is just amazing. Please update soon!
1fairytaillover chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Omg I jus love Rai. Especially when he tries to use modern technology.
SmileRen chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
This had me falling out of my chair laughing with my sister staring at me like I was insane (thank my forgetfulness. Because of that, I landed on a mattress that I forgot to put away)
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
..because Frankenstein brainwashed them all.
Zuzanny chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
These made me giggle. So cute! Please write more. :)
Tracia90 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
that made me laugh so hard.