Reviews for Sins of the Father
Shadowalker666 chapter 14 . 9/24/2010
A good story very enjoyable and interesting.

Only thing needed is a bit of work on spelling apart from that very nice
Kniteshadow chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
Nice story with a very different plot. It was an enjoyable read and I hope you continue it someday. The end looks like there may be more to come.
Tribun chapter 14 . 12/9/2009
I enjoy the story, Suteko is different enough from Ranma and their grandfather Ito sounds like a real sociopath mixed with a true psycho and a controlled psycho.

What I wonder is how Ranma's mother will react to the news of Genma's little secret. I for my part hope she won't hold it against Suteko and hopefully can fill the void that Suteko's mother has left.
randomwarrior chapter 14 . 12/9/2009
Enjoying the story very much. The quick updates are nice- in reading the reviews, I get the idea this is an older story you are revising?
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 12/9/2009
Cool four chapters I guess
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
Nice story
Sakura Lisel chapter 9 . 12/5/2009
Wait, so did Ito use the Three Blind Mice move on Suteko's mom? I thought she was only missing for six hours before she came back completely changed.
Sakura Lisel chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
Hmm... I wonder EXACTLY what did great-grandpa Ito say or do to Suteko's mom that fateful day? Why'd she change from being the mom Suteko always knew and loved up and become this cold revenge seeking woman? Depending on how old Suteko was 3 years ago, her mom must have been content living her life without thought of revenge against Genma until she went to see her grandfather after coming to her fathers funeral, and suddenly the lady's gone psycho with training her daughter for thre years to get revenge on the man she hasn't had anything to do with since the night they broke up?

Unless she ALWAYS planned to get revenge on Genma in some way, why did she to do it after her talk with Ito that lasted for six hours? From the way Suteko described her mom back in the early days, the mom didn't seem to really care what the family thought of her anymore after the way they treated her when they found out she was pregnant with Suteko.
XStylus chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
Much better with the formatting. Still enjoying the story thus far. It's an interesting change of pace to see how Ranma is the kidnapped one rather than the typical Akane kidnapper.

Nice work, and I look forward to reading more. :)
Tribun chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
While the story is interesting...

DEAR GOD, FIX THE FORMATTING!

Seriously, these huge blocks of text are totally unreadable. You seriously have to re-format all the chapters.
XStylus chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
An interesting story so far. I'd like to come back to it and read more when this chapter is properly parsed. :)
griffenvamp chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
please don't totaly paint naiki like the merary that doesn't care about here faimly. i get tired of authers doing this and not showing the other side of her. it would be like if you ownly showed aknae always anger and never clam or any other feelings or ranma for that fact.

you might what show that there a line she won't cross.

other wise a very great chapter.
Talent Scout chapter 6 . 12/3/2009
I have a feeling that all the other chapters were either revised or new since this doesn't have a lot of chapters. anyway before I continue on this chapters needs to be fixed first.
rc chapter 5 . 2/28/2002
Wow! A blast from the past. I remember reading this years ago. Is this a prelude to new material being posted here?
mamonochibi chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Dear gods! i can't remember how many years ago it was when i first read this fic. Did you ever get anywhere further in the writing of the second part?