Reviews for Koushirou's Search 2010
digigirl02 chapter 33 . 11/4/2013
Just finished this fic and want to comment on how good it was.
sara haruko takenouchi kamiya chapter 33 . 6/17/2012
Thank you for that enjoyable read. This was one of the more serious and long Koumi fic I can ever find, and I'm very glad that you don't disappoint me with it.
koumiloc chapter 33 . 1/23/2012
koumi ending kuz! sicc ficc and ending to it g koumi for next koumi fic to come out kuz. later koumi gone g...let's kicc it of with bang ...
koukacs chapter 33 . 1/23/2012
The epilogue was cute, I loved this story. Now, I'll look for the other one. :D
koukacs chapter 32 . 1/5/2012
The chapter was very cute. I never imagined that Mimi could be shy around someone, it was actually sweet. Palmon and Tentomon were nice to see too (poor Tentomon worried about Koushiro-han XD). Koushiro was specially hugable (is that a word? lol), I think his confession felt natural to him. :)
Diamond'dst chapter 31 . 12/30/2011
I've just finished reading all of this in one time!

Yours is a very nice above all Koumi here, making me want to come back to this fandom again

I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
61wisampa chapter 31 . 12/26/2011
oooh... i'm sensing a confession coming :] haha new reader alert XD nice work with this story! hope you'll update soon!
koukacs chapter 31 . 12/26/2011
Nice chapter (I wasn't expecting it, lol). The broke up was good, I felt bad for both of them, but life goes on, I guess. You're going to make sorato? Yay, I absolutely love sorato. *O*

The part with the digimon made me remenber Adventure 01. Good times. :D
YukiraKing chapter 31 . 12/25/2011
Oh my goodness. This made my Christmas day so exciting. I loved it too, which-of course-is a bonus. I was thrilled to see how you played out Mimi and Yamato's break-up, and thought it was done perfectly, with both holding firmly onto their crest traits the entire time. It was entirely well written. I was hoping for a bit more in Koushiro's perspective...until I saw the end, and then I figured he'd get to shine next chapter. I'm excited to see what Mimi wants, and to see how Koushiro is fairing with his supressed feelings. I heard that Mimi wasn't doing too well, but Koushiro's struggle wasn't mentioned this chapter. And to be fair, when I read the first couple lines and learned it took place during Christmas, I figured mistletoe would take part somehow. I know, it's cliched, but it's such an underused cliche nowadays. Nobody wants to write a *Christmas* scene, trying to be politically correct and all, so it got lost. But the concert was a fair trade off I think, especially with Gomamon's little role. He's so cute, so I understand why she'd want to just hug him, and it gave me a flashback to the first season, when that rude kid was pulling on Yokomon's little...feeler?...whatever it is. And I laughed myself silly. It may help that my little brother woke me up early...and it's passed midnight here, but I thought it was hilarious. I can't wait for the next update (and I'm sorry for the long rambling session) and I'm excited to learn what'll happen next. It's all new from here on out, so I have a new anticipation to deal with, and I find this one to be much more difficult. I don't have any idea of what's going to happen! Oh...I'm still rambling. I apologize... I'll stop now. Hee Hee. :)
YukiraKing chapter 30 . 12/18/2011
I loved it. I was so excited to see the update, and to meet little Miki again, in a different and even better chapter! I loved all of the changes, and Izzy's discomfort when Mimi was staying over. I chuckled to myself much to my brother's amusement. Haha. I was so excited about their almost kiss moment. I can't wait for the next chapter. This is when the big changes start happening, because I don't remember anything after this chapter in the old version. So I'm anticipating an amazing next chapter. :)
koukacs chapter 30 . 12/18/2011
Sweet chapter. :D

I just love how the Izumis are happy, they have such a beautiful bond, and Koushiro being a big brother is really adorable. I bet lil Miki will grow very attached to him.

Was it me or there was something going on between Myako and Jyou? Maybe I'm imagining things. XD

I hope Mimi and Koushiro get together soon. :)