Reviews for Temptation in the Desert
Molahsurey chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loves this pairing. I'm proud of you for writing it! :D I would love it if you read mine.
Nonimus chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was surprisingly well written and even kind of sweet.

Good job.
Nonimus
Karenin-Akbash-07 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I loved this!...Am I going to the hell because of that? XD
Romanticized Missile Fire chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I'm a very Christian girl... but I still love this couple. And your view on the temptation was beautifully made... not to mention very unique. I commend you for this! :) Also, I really liked seeing Lucifer as gentle and seemingly caring rather than just purely nefarious. Good change from how he's always depicted.
MakeThisGoOnForever chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Mmmm . . . That was yummy _
TributeTara chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
THUMBS UP ON THE AMAZING BLASPHEMY! As for the offended Christians, I'll be more sympathetic where you stop hurting good-hearted, innocent people simply because they are LGBT. Until then, Jesus can suck my cock. That is all. :]
Soulsista07 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
It was ok.

I wasn't ''in love'' with it but it was ok.

I just expected Satan to be more...''seducive'' if yeah know what I mean. ;D

And him having blonde hair and blue eyes is very unexpected.

My image of Satan is with long black hair,a red skirt,no shirt,a red tail,and white horns.

I also expected raep. XD

Ah well,I suppose to you that raping someone isn't really a way to ''start'' a relationship but to me it is LOL.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
The implicatoins of this alone, would send you to hell for all eternity in the eyes of most Christans... But then you would like that, wouldn't you? lol I'm a Christan, and I found this halarious.
Saurus chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Great story! Definitely made me smile (and it's so much more believable than the original version)
MissCaty chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I must admit, I really do like this. I've never read the Bible enough to know the real story. Some constructive criticism, take out the blatant sarcasm and write the same story "straight", as if it is just another well written story, I think it would be better that way. :)
bunnypopcorn chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Hey man, this rocks! I'm Christian, but I don't take offense to this, I think it's beautiful :).
Erik's Rose chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Ever so slightly wrong. Well written though

Kindest Regards

ER
freakgirlXD chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Love! :3
Bekita chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Wow, what can I say? I absolutely loved this! Lol, what does that say about me? I think this is the best thing I've read in forever. So original and touching. There definitely needs to be a sequel! Oh, please write a sequel.
aceofspades27 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010