Reviews for Coconut
Nat D chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Nice way to go, indeed ;-)
Calculated Artificiality chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I somehow missed this update! It was brilliant! I adore Reynolds, and miss him greatly. I think he might be my favorite part of milehighclubtiems. Which is a bold statement, given I like so many things about him. But he was just super cute in this. He had me smiling with his comment before they went to the bathroom. Which, really, means that you had me smiling. But of course you did.

Anyway! I loved it. Quite a lot. :D
DNAisUnique chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Ha, his reason is certainly legit!

LOL, I kind of feel sorry for Reynolds. But his presence is quite amusing. :D

Mile high club turbulence awesome fic.
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I can so see/hear that convo about the Mona Lisa. Very nice!

Haha, sunscreened hair is the least of her worries! Though I admit that that was one of my early thoughts.

Yeah, coconut is my favorite thing ever. Woo!

Love the line about them having dated for months, though they didn't call it dating!

Busted! Fantastic.
lietomebaby chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Love this story. I will be getting some coconut scented anything!
Cath Cuddy chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Oh man! xD This is brilliant. I can't wait for more.

* * *
Starbuck0322 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oooo! Epic hotsauce!

I have coconut body butter on right now. How delicious it is to smell it and read it at the same time! :P

I LOVE that they just jumped right into it! And hooray for Ben! What a delicious surprise!
Tomellie chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Woh that was hot! Milehightiems sounds kind of ~awkward~ but these two manage to make it sexy as hell! Loved Reynolds reaction to them and how they don't bother hiding their feelings for each other from him. Funny and sexy. Loved it! :D
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
So thy are members and cal told Emily. I bet he is so pleased for them both. What movie does cal think Reynolds will watch? Please update soon.
csiAngel chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
About time! Ha ha! J/k! Excellent continuation. I giggled so much - Reynold's reactions in particular cracked me up! And the fact you threw in some turbulence. Lol! Well done, my dear. Looking forward to chapter three ;) ;) "Anything?"
Rugbygirrl chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
OK my own fault for reading this the night before I have to get on a plane! I'll be on bathroom watch the whole time:)

Thank you for continuing the story though!
KelterSkelter chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Loved it, especially Reynolds and his one liners! You know with that last tease of a bet you are going to have to write a third chap.
nikkidog chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Bless KAT for having a birthday! I can't wait for the next BDay! Movietiems? The sexytiems were great but I think I about choked with Ben's "Seriously" and "Subtle" comments! Thanks! I'm still laughing.
LolaRedMuse chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
when i just read this 1 i remembered that i had read C1 but forgot to review... ooops.

they were both incredibly hot. so i got no actual words other than: "" n thanks ;)

prompt: back at the office tiems. some1 has to go under the desk... or somethings along those lines. dont u think, Light?
divakat chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
*Jumps up and down* Hurray for turbulance and hurray for birthday fic! I read this when I got home a little bit ago but it wore me out and I had to nap so I stopped back by to leave a review!

LOVE!