Reviews for Losses
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I'm glad that El and Peter approve! I was afraid that it would backfire. Some movie would said, Satch is irreplaceable.
Glad El and Peter are very nice.
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Satch dieing would effect El and Peter that way. Neal's gift really does show that he is an amazing friend. Good fic!

Kind Regards,~ Gg
Newgirl02 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I can't believe you killed Satchamo! Despite my increasing hate towards you for killing the beloved doggy, you are an amazing writer! This story was really good, I shall 'favorite' it(:
LvSammy chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Thanks for making me cry. This was sad but sweet.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Awww, very sweet. I was surprised by the plot of this one-shot, but you wrote it well. I don't want to imagine the Burkes losing Satchmo, although I think Peter and Elle's reactions in your story are realistic and heart-breaking. Neal's gift to them is lovely and so like him. This is a lovely piece. Good work!
SeductivelyDeductive13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hey guys! THnks for the reviews! xD I didn't format it that way.../: I need to go back and fix it...AGAIN! I dunno why the site did that, but I'll fix it so you don't you worry! (: And thanks for reading!
j3nnee chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Liked this... just one suggestion. Spacing.

Hard to read where there's no indication where paragraphs start and end. Still very good story.
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
You should have paragraphed this because it was difficult to read, but still touching
secd457 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
OMG How cute was that? That warmed my heart! A suggestion, though. It looks like you tried to format it correctly, so I won't go into detail, but separate your paragraphs and dialogue. Otherwise, it's a bit difficult to read. Everything else was great!
Ultracape chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
xblackcat21x chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
So cute! Neal would do that :D
Rangerskirt chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Aw poor Satchmo.

Good story, it was definitely a different plot than I've ever read.