Reviews for And Then There Were Ten: Redux
Cyber Kitti chapter 1 . 6/3
I really like it. Although I did expect Jomei and Nao to be closer, considering how Kouji and Kouichi are. I hope they become closer.
adventuremaker16 chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
Can the rest have hyper spirits like takuya and koiji used to have with kaisergreymon and magnagarurumon
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
Might I suggest something? If you're gonna split it between parents and kids, they should get equal amounts of focus. This seems to put a major focus on the kids. I know its a next gen fic, but you shouldn't have made the original warriors go back at all if you were only going to focus on the kids.
Cardfighter By Maple chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
want more
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 16 . 6/3/2011
Nicely done.
Broken Angel01 chapter 16 . 5/31/2011
Once again another nice chapter! I definitely had fun reading this one, and the cliffhanger at the end has got me excited to read the next one.

Love that Bokomon and Neemon were being their usual awesome selves, but tough luck for the adults as it looks like they've got quite the fight ahead for them.

As usual, I will be patiently waiting for your next update for this amazing story!
Broken Angel01 chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
Just finished the chapter, and really it was awesome! Amazing battle scenes, as always, (curse you, I'm so jealous!) and I can't even tell you how happy I am to see Nao back with the others! I loved the fight with him and Taura working together. That was definitely my favorite moment(s).

Plus, kudos to you for the amount of research and effort you've put into creating the OC digimon in this story. You have my utmost respect for that, as all of that effort takes a lot of time and patience. Definitely pays off, though, as you've created some of the most interesting and original digimon out there.

Without a doubt, this is the best fourth season next gen fic out there, and one of the best next gen fics on the site. Period.

Looking forward to reading your next chapter. And what the heck? This story should have pages of reviews in the hundreds. Shame on the other writers and readers of this site who can't recognize a good story and show their appreciation for it when they see it!
Broken Angel01 chapter 14 . 4/5/2011
So, I finally got caught up and managed to read this chapter and I really enjoyed it! I love Taura's Beast Spirit and I definitely can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter between her and Egalamon.

And Naoko! I felt so bad for him at the beginning of the chapter so I'm glad he got some good advice from that ever reliable talking voice coming from his D-Tector! *laughs* Can wait to see him hopefully join up with the others kids again!
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
Cant wait for the next update!
crazygal17 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
omg awsome!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 13 . 3/9/2011
Broken Angel01 chapter 13 . 3/8/2011
And done! Yay for Kado getting his Beast Spirit! I loved the way he got it too, with all the arguing and with Kodamamon wanting to sleep, but now, of course, I can't wait to see Taura's Best Spirit!
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 13 . 3/8/2011
Good update!
Broken Angel01 chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
Finally got to read this chapter and review! (After all my computer problems with a virus and having to wipe it. All that fun stuff.) But it was worth the wait and I'm so glad that Kouichi is okay! It'll be interesting to see what happens on the continent of ice. Till then I'm looking forward to what awaits the kids in the next chapter!
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 12 . 2/23/2011