Reviews for Ex Multus Familia: Part 3
Kitti Kins 88 chapter 1 . 2/22
I have only just found these stories and love them.. I know it has been such a long time but could you please finish it! I need to know how it ends. Thanks
kblatz chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
I know it has been a while but maybe you could possibly finish this story? I must know what happened to those kids?
ccase13 chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
The kidnapped children is a very interesting development. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
Thanks for the update :)!
Innocent2Deadly chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
Please please please please please please please please please tell me you are going to keep writing this story! This story is awesome! I love everything about it so please continue? Please? *Puppy-Dog Eyes*
ccase13 chapter 8 . 6/12/2011
I'm SO glad to hve found your stories! I especially like the fact that Alec has someone who's first opinion was that he's hot and nice. I have a hard time with Max/Alec because she has had such a low opinion of him for so long.

In the series Alex was very wild but never mean or selfish and I like him getting his own girl. Poor LOgan to have another turn with the virus after thinking he's clean for so long. I can't wait for more installments. I promise to be better about leaving comments for the new parts too, since I've enjoyed the first 2 stories but not commented.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
I'm so happy you updated :)! Good chapter.
peculiarxemma chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
First of all, I am so sorry I haven't been reviewing - I /have/ been reading though. Except on my phone. And when I read on my phone, I don't usually review, because I can't review /while/ reading (which is what I like doing, mostly.)

Anyways, here's a review (which will probably be very long, so you've been warned) to make up for it.

The fact that the transgenics have been planning Christmas since the early chapters is really, really awesome. While there is the basic plotline that has existed since Part 1, there is a sub-plot where they are trying to live normal lives, and then there is this problem with the Telic that needs to be dealt with immediately. Everything coincides, sort of, and it's obvious you've thought this through. I don't really know how to explain it, but I really like that, as I'm reading, I know that /you/ know where this is going. If that even makes sense.

Everett was written wonderfully. You could just feel how cold he's turned - how angry he is on the inside , but how he knew not to lash out on his transgenic friends. It was awesome how he kind of lost it when he was face to face with Jones.

"I want you to know she had a name."

"Mona wasn't an animal. I am."

These lines sent chills down my spine.

I just loved how Alec was angry when listening to Jones and Wendel speaking. How he sarcastically associated every word they used to the people he cared about the most. He's so in character - were you one of the real writers of the TV show? :p

"You're going to have to burn me? Are you a barbarian?" - That was hilarious! Alec and Seth's friendship is just as awesome as Sidda and Robin's.

Sidda blurring all the way from TC to where Alec was, was simply SIDDA! Haha - I loved it! The way she didn't hesitate to donate her blood to Alec when she's terrified of needles just goes to show how much she loved him.

""No, Sidda doesn't do needles."

"She does for you," Seth replied..."

You know, some authors sometimes force this kind of situation in their story, if you know what I mean, but with you, everything comes naturally. I read, read and keep reading, and nothing seems off, not even by a little bit.

"Of course she was there, his stubborn little warrior woman." 3

The fact that Sidda organised this whole operation to destroy the evidence of transgenics (especially Alec) being involved in the murders, was just awesome. We get to see again how Sidda was also trained by Manticore - she knows her stuff; her speciality at making escapes, and appearing non-threatening. (I think I remember your mentioning that in part 1.) We get to see Sidda's serious, soldier side again, and you wrote it perfectly. I was actually really really scared that she or Seth would get caught, or that something would go wrong.

In chapter 7, you just proved again how well you write each character. They all keep the personality traits you (and the original writers) have given them since the beginning and this still amazes me. It was a lovely, lovely chapter - it was like I was at the party with them, having fun with them, and damn it, I actually wanted to be in the story. :P hahaha.

And yay at Syl and Krit's good news! How in the WORLD did you come up with an idea like that? The way Syl offered Krit the gift, I mean. Because, I don't know, I can totally see Syl doing something like that - but it's only after YOU've written it that I think about it.

""So wait…we're back to not knowing the Cure then?" Seth asked in disbelief." That made my heart feel all heavy for Max and Logan. :(

It was really great how everyone went to see Max like that, and comforted her. We can definitely feel the family vibe this group of transgenics gives off.

You have got to finish the story, Griffin! Not many Dark Angel fanfics are this awesome, this well written, or contain all genres you can think of. Seriously, Ex Multus Familia has everything! Romance, angst, humour, action, suspense, everything!

I apologise for this enormous review. I wanted to make up for the four last chapters I haven't reviewed, and possibly also wanted to show you that I still love this story and you need to keep posting. :) I think in many parts, I haven't expressed myself too well, so this is a summary: "This is fantastic, I haven't got ONE fault to point out. Not one."

I hope you are well and that your original book is coming along fine. :)

Much love, Emma.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
nice little twist there at the end with Max and Logan, thanks for the update. :)
BlueEyedPisces chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
I was scared you had abandoned us lol, Good chapter can't wait to see how the Telic mess here plays out :).
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
this is soo great. its really action packed and fast moving. im really excited to read the next chapter.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
Good chapter, glad Alec is okay...should be interesting to see if they can fix the mistake in time :).
ItalianBreadstick chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
Wow, poor Alec. Glad he survived though :) Sidda's pretty awesome to come all the way to the apartment and face her fear of needles for Alec. I liked this chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope the plan goes well. Please update soon! :D
Psycho17 chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Update, update, update soon :) I like it and can't wait to read the next chapter.
loz chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
great chapter. i cant wait for more.