Reviews for AngelCuffed
MorganEveningstar chapter 6 . 10/13
This was such a good story!
Coffee Monsta chapter 6 . 3/14/2016
OMG what an awesome story! I loved the ending... I would try to describe it.. But I don't know any words to describe such a thing... huh...
Still, it was totally awesome! Plot development was great
NOT TO MENTION CAS AND DEAN ARE FUCKING ADORABLE TOGETHER
ME LOVE IT!
Luke chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
Nice! Was it predictable? Yes. Was it satisfying? Yes! I like your style, and I'm going off to read some more of your work. Thanks And I hope you keep up the good work!
Ariddeal chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
I love how you gradually make them fall in love. It's just so perfect and sweet! It's almost as I can feel the love between them. Please please please write more!
kaite-lynn-supernatural chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
omg this was one of the best fanfics ever!
butski chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
This is great. I love the idea, Castiel and Dean are cute together and I think especially Gabriel is very well written.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
Castiel'sJasmine chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Hey, i know you made this a while ago but ive just read it and its honestly amazing :)
Psychedelic Panda Goddess chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Loved it! Sweet and sexy in all the right places :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
That is the greatest thing I've read all month
i-am-casass chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
Daw! Angry Dean and uncomfortable Cas they make my day. I love the storyline!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
I like your'e story. It's not homophobic and is really funny. Alive bobby is makeing me happy. Bit sad about no Sam/Gabriel but I can see why you don't ship it. Have a nice day
trainern7 chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
This was so sweet and heartwarming
Aleandri chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
I love the idea of these two being stuck together, but I absolutely lost it when Dean locked the cuffs back up! I nearly died from the cuteness! And of course Gabriel would be a jerk and call him out on it (not to mention being a peeping tom)! I like how all the characters handled the situation- gracefully but with enough awkwardness to stay true to the show. Great job!
betti3572011 chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
this was an awesome story! I loved the idea and the characters too! great work! :)
Ipshita chapter 6 . 5/18/2014