Reviews for Under Thunder
oppahorseystyle chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
... wow. the ending sure is deep and heartfelt. you did a wonderful job on this fic. congrats on describing squalo's deepest feelings and blending that in with his pride. this was pure win.
but i would like to give a little sidenote concerning this fic: don't use too many vocabulary or big words. it was hard to understand what you were explaining, and i ended up searching the words i haven't heard of before, since they completely just downright confused me.
don't worry too much about it, though. i went through the same problem, which caused me to doubt if the assignments i've done for english and socials were good or not.
young readers like me like to read a story that has simple, straightforward wording, while still maintaining its basic plot and good guided storyline. so please remember that.
i had no problem with the plot, however. and sorry if i went too harsh with the criticism. i just wanted to tell you otherwise so that the story can be more enjoyable to read.
overall, this fic was absolutely amazing. i really liked how you expressed this clearly and how squalo dealt with xanxus when he was still a teen.
hope you keep on writing! :)
blushed chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I cried reading this...internally.
This is amazing *A*
midnight.wolf62 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow. This was really dark. The insights were certainly interesting. Don't worry, you didn't fail. Not at all. It was good. It was more than good.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Not a fail at all. Honest. This was terrifying to read and a terrible sort of insight into everything that makes up the Varia and Squalo. This was amazing to read through. Like a really good horror story?