Reviews for The Fifth Marauder
Tjolihopp chapter 108 . 8/26
Yes, loads quicker! Thank you for updating! I'm so excited to finally have started 3rd year and so good to read about Sirius again! I just wish I could read the whole PoA at once!Thanks again and keep it up!
Tjolihopp chapter 108 . 8/26
DaughterOfArtubis chapter 108 . 8/26
Agh! You aren't dead! Thanks for the chapter. Twas marvelous. Can't wait for more.
Jersinia chapter 108 . 8/26
I followed your story for some time now and I decided it's time I owe you a review c: I really enjoy your writing style, you are a talented author. I am completly hoocked on this story and I wanted to thank you for making time in your life to brighten the days of strangers on the internet
Bluephoenix22 chapter 108 . 8/25
This chapter Was really good and I thought that It set up for the next one really nicely. I like sirius's pov and can't wait to see more of it in the upcoming chapters! Please update again soon!
HPuni101 chapter 108 . 8/25
Wow. Awesome start. POA is the book I had been waiting for. I hope that you write it so that Sirius is found innocent at the end. Looking forward to reading more. Best wishes.
Half-Blood Wizard Tribute 666 chapter 108 . 8/25
I can't wait until Sirius and Emma get back together! (They are getting back together, right?) The Prisoner of Azkaban is one of my favorites in the series and I can't wait to see how the plot thickens. Please update again soon!
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 108 . 8/25
It's honestly a bit surreal seeing Petunia and Vernon act decently to Harry. Not the best, never a loving family as Petunia first said, but at least cordial.
Comix and Co chapter 108 . 8/25
Oh my gosh. I am SO pumped for this year at Hogwarts! It's been a while since I've re-read the older chapters, so I've forgotten a bit of the details, but I remember Mike, and that gave me a good laugh!
ISSTIAUTNG chapter 108 . 8/24
Interesting chapter! I'm surprised that Emma relied on Dobby to help them...did she have further interactions with him after that serious conversation regarding Wandless, or was that enough to cause reconsideration? I suppose that Dobby didn't belong to the Malfoys anymore, which removed a significant issue regarding Emma's trust.

I really enjoy seeing the differences in Petunia as opposed to the books - she seems a stronger, more complex character. I'm starting to feel similarly towards her as I do towards canon Snape.

I'm looking forward to reading the further deviations that HH3 will offer from JKR's version, as I can't imagine Emma taking as long to find Sirius as it took Remus in canon. Yet another wonderfully written chapter - I absolutely love your writing style and am anxiously looking forward to the next chapter! [Until then, I'll have to re-read it again :) ]
Lollypops101 chapter 108 . 8/24
Great chapter! As always, I was extremely excited to see that you had updated. :) I can't remember who Wiggles is. Is she a Potter house elf?
Cae-Leigh Anne chapter 108 . 8/24
I have been looking forward to this on the ones and im so excited to ser how it plays out
dream lighting chapter 108 . 8/24
Wow welcome back hope he's found not guilty early and back with swift glad Harry live with Emma permently now nice keep posting add more soon hooked
Owain1 chapter 108 . 8/24
Oh, Dursley images of what's going on in Harry's life are always hilarious.
Tjolihopp chapter 107 . 8/9
Thank you so much for updating again! I just loved getting another scene with James in it. I miss him tooSo excited for PoA to start! I know life can be life sometimes, but please don't take as long to update this time!
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »