Reviews for The Fifth Marauder
Tjolihopp chapter 111 . 4/18
I love that Sirius got a huge part of the chapter and not everything was Emma. This chapter just me all the more excited for when they all meet up in the shrieking shack! Thanks for the update!
Raven that flies at night chapter 111 . 4/17
Dun dun dun.
ilicythings chapter 111 . 4/17
Thanks for updating. Its a great story and i want to continue reading it. Thanks for making someone's life at least a bit better. Mich Phish
ooh a cliffhanger! Please have another chapter soon, I love this fanfic so much!
YAY
I miss Swift BRING BACK SWIFT AQUARIUS!
Molly chapter 111 . 4/15
I love this story so much-it's the best I've ever read! I wish I could write with such creativity. You're style is so easy to read and I just love it . I actually considered writing a fanfic of your fanfic. Please keep going with it, I love it x
HPuni101 chapter 111 . 4/15
Excellent chapter as always. Wonder if this will help emma realise the truth. Please let him be innocent and free. Pretty please. Looking forward to more. Happy easter.
DaughterOfArtubis chapter 111 . 4/14
Ahhhhhhhh! It's so good! Thanks for posting. I can't wait for more! This is a lot of exclamation points...I don't care
I love it! I am so excited to see how this fic is going to continue and I am really eager for the Sirius and Emma reunion ;) Can't wait to read more!
Bluephoenix22 chapter 111 . 4/14
This chapter was awesome, especially that cliff hanger at the end! It definitely left me wondering if Emma will believe the note or disregard it. Either way, I can't wait for the next update!
Emz Fan chapter 111 . 4/13
Oh wow! This is getting more intense, it's crazy! I'm so glad Remus and Harry are bonding, it's great to know that Uncle Moony is still there! Getting excited for the next chapter, but I know better than many that getting chapters done quick can be hard work!
ragsweas chapter 111 . 4/13
GOD GOD GOOOOD! Sirius got the message to Emma , finally! Please please let things get better this time around...please! I didn't like the way Snape spoke but well, he is that way. Please update soon.
Bookworm742 chapter 111 . 4/13
Wow! You need to update soon! You cannot leave me on a cliffhanger like that. Loved that chapter. This is one of my all time favourite fan fictions. You've got a real talent for wrighting so like I've already said please update really soon!
Comix and Co chapter 111 . 4/13
OH MY GOD WHAT A CLIFFHANGER
HOLY LORD
WOW
WOW
Wow.

I am so excited wow Sirius did some good here this is so exciting now Emma knows and the hunt is on maybe they'll even prevent Peter from going to Voldemort and Sirius can be cleared of his charges (though I guess that's mostly wishful thinking haha)

Good job on this chapter, I was on my toes for the ending part of it! I didn't expect Remus to tell Harry he was a Werewolf!

Keep up the good work and I hope you have a nice spring too!

~Comix