Reviews for The Fifth Marauder
Inferno26 chapter 112 . 6/12
Hi i love this story, characters and alot of the scenes that you use and have stuck with it from the beginning. I was wondering if I could use some of your scenes (eg: prank week dance in 7th year and Emma realising she loves sirius) in a short story I'm writing. Thank you. :-)
Sahar Seddiki chapter 112 . 5/25
I'm absolutely in love with your book it's amazing and so detailed I love the marauders so much and with this fanfiction you actually brought them to life ... keep up the great work and please update soon
Hey! I don’t know if you are still updating this fanfic but it would be awesome if you continued! If not could you at least give us a message saying you are discontinuing this fanfic. Thanks! Love your stories!
Anonymous chapter 112 . 4/27
When will the next chapter be up? I'm dying to find out what happens next
Luna White chapter 112 . 4/21
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
WOW!
I just checked this story again today, since a little over a month, not really expecting to see a new chapter being published and then it was! It seriously took my breath for a few seconds after I realized that I wasn't dreaming. It's great that you updated again.
I really, really love your writing skills. You are able to make me feel the situation, to be inside your story, to see the characters and to experience the same feelings as them. I seriously didn't hear my mum calling for dinner because I was too absorbed in the storyline. Thank you for letting me experience this in every chapter.
I also think it's great that your chapters are so long. Of course, it takes a lot of time to read it, but that doesn't matter at all. I personally hate the stories of other writers in which the chapters don't take more than a few times the screen of my cell phone so that when you finally sink into the storyline the chapter is already ending again, so congrats!
Your story is very complex, too, and for these two reasons I think it's absolutely fine that you need your time to publish. But I guess no one is going to be sad, when you don't take too much time to publish the next chapter.
Looking forward to that,
Luna
Alyssa chapter 112 . 4/19
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay another update!
I love this story sooooooo much! Please update faster! I just die every time I have to wait!
emily4498 chapter 112 . 3/29
It's taken me ages to read this but I love it. I can't wait for more!
i absolutely adore your writing , I've been reading this story since it was only 70 chapters long. (i say only but thats still a lot of chapters) anyway just wanted to say this is fucking incredible ur fantastic at writing.
Tjolihopp chapter 112 . 3/24
I must admit I was really surprised this morning when I routine-like logged in to check if you had updated. Thanks for the chapter!While waiting I read some old chapters. I must say, compared to in your first few chapters, your writing skills have skyrocketed. I really enjoy reading what you forward to the next update!
emily4498 chapter 70 . 3/23
Although this isn't the Marauder story I wanted, I am really enjoying this right now. The only problem I have is that there are a lot of spelling errors. It reads as though it was dictated with an accent, but wasn't proofread afterward. It's rather irritating and the misused words occasionally makes it difficult to understand. On a similar note, the formatting at times, especially for messages and scene breaks, has been lost. It makes it difficult to see when the scene or the message ends. As the story progressed, the writing significantly improved in quality, but the same aforementioned mistakes have not been corrected at all.
Merlin's beard! This was totally worth the waiting!
Molly chapter 112 . 3/21
I'd forgotten about this story, and will now have to reread it :)
but I was so happy when the email came through about the update.

Hope you've had a good start to the year x
Bookworm742 chapter 112 . 3/21
I love this story so much. When I seen it was updated I was so excited. Thank you for updating but please don’t make us wait so long next time x
Lollypops101 chapter 112 . 3/21
I was so excited to see you you had finally updated! This is still one of my favorite HP stories. I can't wait to see what happens near the end of the book! I would love for Sirius to be freed.
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »