Reviews for Virgins & Villains
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 8/7
For chapter 10... I laughed so loud at the antics of the little boy in church then Bella's outburst when Emmett tried to make her shake the kids' booger hand! Lol! Chapter 11...maybe Renee knew that was to be her last meal with Bella as she spoke of her past and telling her how proud she was of her and Emmett. That nasty sicko Jeff should rot in hell and eat sht. *shudder* I am relieved Bella was able to tell Edward the whole story.
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 8/7
Stupid phone! It cut out some of my review below! It was supposed to show "...and Frances is female. Emmett keeps me lol..."
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 8/7
Okay, per your a/n asking for first names mine really is Frances. It was the first name of both grandmothers and one great-grandmother. Also being southern I go by my middle name. For reference purposes Francis is male and Frances is keeps me lol in this story. He is always one of my favorite characters.
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 8/6
lol! This chapter was sweet and funny. Emmett could very well be my brother. They are so much alike in this story, farts and all. Edward was very attentive with Bella, then sent her the beautiful tulips, remembering her words.
Bella is such a bitch! So it's not alright for Edward to leave for a while to protect her then blame him all the time while throwing yourself at him. But when you tell lies all the time and finally get caught you can't handle it like wtf blaming Edward for your lies and deeming he needs to be punished well I'm sorry bitch but it's you who needs punished you just can't handle the truth what it wrong with you?
Bellas being such a bitch. She's now deciding for Edward wtf!
Why are they babying her? Her mother died so now they can't even let her do her fucking job without biting Edwards head off? Wtf they need to back off and Bella needs to grow some back bone
OwnedByFiction chapter 87 . 6/18
I loved this story, it was amazing!
Jean Driver chapter 86 . 5/18
I usually only post at the end of a story. I want to tell you that you have an incredible talent for writing and I have really enjoyed this journey with your Edward and Bella! I hope you will continue to write more stories and remember that sometimes it takes time for people to find your writing but it is always worth it!
dnmann chapter 65 . 5/12
Good to see a woman save herself. Strong characters are always better.
corteznutterz1 chapter 8 . 5/7
haahaahaahaa Charlie made me laugh! Especially his change of heart towards Edward with the Clint Eastwood meet haahaahaa
corteznutterz1 chapter 5 . 5/7
I am really enjoying this story! I enjoyed the conversation between Edward and Bella when talking about fav books and writers! Especially when they were talking about...how she could see him taking on the main role for a particular story haahaahaahaa that was a great idea how you put that in with your story!
Cecily chapter 72 . 2/21
I love this story but in this chapter Bella was so fucking stupid! She should have walked away from the damn reporter and put her drink down. She just never fucking learns! Though I hope that stupid reporter gets blackballed and has to become a hooker for convicts.
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/10
i love this story i do
Leah C. Drawn chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Dude, I actually did a family tree to attempt to understand what was going on.
6,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »