Reviews for Run With Me
Takai chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Oh wow. Just wow. This is beautiful... I love how you've let us glimpse Brad's thoughts on life as a mercenary while making him feel completely in-character. You've really given him the personality and humanity that the show was never deep enough to explore. Now if only it hadn't been a little under 10 years since you've last updated this story...

This piece really moved me. I felt what Brad was feeling. It was rather intense. Few stories (if any now that I think about it) have ever had this kind of an impact on me. Even if you never get around to reading this review I would just like to thank you for writing this brilliant piece of work.

I feel like I want to say more but I'm not sure what to say. So thank you for posting this, I only wish that you might one day finish it as unlikely as that is. :)

- Takai

P.S. - I also love your other Brad-centric stories (if you can't tell by now he's my favorite character), they're great. In my opinion this story is by far your best work yet.
AyameKitsune chapter 5 . 6/17/2007
Are you gonna finish this? Please say yes, and is the Tiger Bit?
SomeRandomPerson chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
This story is AWSOME! Write More Soon!
Shadowfox8962 chapter 5 . 3/16/2003
I love this fic! It has everything I could ask for in a fic about Brad. The fact that he's a jackal surprised me at first but makes perfect sense. Please continue.
Zinou chapter 5 . 8/10/2002
Very cool. I actually read this on MediaMiner, before knowing that here existed .. eh. I really like this fic, tho! It's very .. thought provoking. Please write more!
Shadowwolf5 chapter 5 . 8/7/2002
It is so cool! Please write more soon!
LN Tora chapter 5 . 7/14/2002
I had wanted to comment before, but that was around the time started having problems. ::sigh:: Anyway, your style paints a beautifully detailed picture in my mind. Straightforward, yet still surreal. I really hope you'll continue (this is one of two of my favourite Zoids fic). Ja ne.
Luckycharms 12 chapter 5 . 6/2/2002
Please oh PLEASE write more! It's so good! And you do such a good job at describing feelings and appearances. You've really gotten into the characters heads. Plus if you don't write more I'm coming after you with a blunt object.:)
shadowwolf chapter 5 . 4/26/2002
Ok i totally take everything i said before.. now its getting interisting..as i said sorry I just wasnt usted to your type of writing.. Please email me at : well keep on writin
shadowwolf chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
...Ok...Weird...ill stick to the humor fics... what the heck was that about anyway.. walks away mumbleing.. weird.. turns around :SSSSOOBBB: how dare u bash brad!
angelknight chapter 5 . 4/18/2002
Oooo... different but I like it! Plz write more!
Mirage DeDreamer chapter 5 . 4/14/2002
Oh yay, glad you finished it. Glad to see the muses didn't head off to Kentucky after all. Anyway, good chapter, hope you do more soon.
Angel Baby06 chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
i can't wait to see the next part!_ But why sis you put him as a jackle?:(
Mooly Ruler of all chapter 5 . 4/12/2002
Wow. This is fantastic. Keep writing... must.. have... more...
Naomi Hunter chapter 5 . 4/12/2002
*clings to you and starts squealing with joy* you updated! Whee! "Run with Me" is so amazing! I'm so glad you updated..._