Reviews for An Inconvenient Intervention
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 2/5
God Peter got to Neal in time thanks to Neal's friend escaping. So glad she was able to realize Peter really is Neal's friend.
MargaritaS chapter 10 . 5/13/2016
very well written
JD2747 chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Great story!
ClaMiAl chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Nice story! I had a good time reading it.
cmcaggia3 chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Img great job 333 great new characters, you played Neal well!
ferryboat George chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
Excellent story, I liked your OCs, they filled things out nicely.
Fierce Queen chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
Good fic! I especially loved the last couple of lines from this chapter. Good job!

Blessings,

~Fierce
WickedBlue chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
Great job with the fic. I loved how worried Peter was and the insight into Neal's past. And that conversation with Mozzie and Peter was highly entertaining :)
alli1 chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Very interesting and well written story. I like this look at Neal's past, even though it doesn't match what we now know. Peter's actions and feelings were very believable and I'm glad there was a happy ending.
Crystalzap chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
lol nice ending! though its sad that Donanly? guy died :*(
hollowgirl15 chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
i loved it! i liked the character Ariel! i was sad when Donaghey died though... but overall i totally loved it! _
VoicesInTheWind chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
Awesome! I love your version of Neal's past; you painted a very clear picture of both the situation and all of the characters (excellent OCs, by the way - all very believable!), which is impressive given how quickly the story progressed in just ten chapters. Everyone was in character, which is always nice to see. Wonderful, wonderful story - I love it!
EveBB chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
This was a good story. It was an interesting reason that Neil was kidnapped. Usually, stories have Neil kidnapped for revenge. I liked your idea of having his old gang kidnap him.

This went a bit too quickly but I liked your dialogue. Good job!
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
Awesome, I love that you made Neal's old team without making them Mary Sues and Gary Stus all perfect with a perfect relationship and stuff. Good point about the whole Neal risking his life for them and being rewarded with a leash. Hooray for Ariel going into law enforcement. Really great story.
Stormcloud22 chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
The ending did not disappoint! The timing and everything was perfect. I'm assuming Sam goes off to jail for killing Donaghey, I don't think you mentioned him but that's kind of obvious.

Anyway, nice job and thanks for writing such awesome WC fanfics!