Reviews for MILKSHAKE
catspats31 chapter 2 . 10/1
While the writing quality of your story is great, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Please remove all detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature from this story if you want it on this site, or try to upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed like Archive Of Our Own.
Kear the Yoai Enthusiast chapter 2 . 8/27
I'm just going to put it out there that I first read this fic when I was 12 years old. And you totally ruined my childhood, which I'm oddly okay with. And it's your cRaCkY writing which inspired me to start writing fics of my own. So what I'm trying to say is that, I fell in love with your writing and even ruined a couple of my friends with it-

But anyway, stay awesome, and I love your shit so much its not even FUNNY

okay yeah it is.
katiec345 chapter 2 . 7/26
*bamfing away into the sunset with engrand-san*
Jissy2013 chapter 2 . 6/6
i like it _
Hentai-Senpai chapter 1 . 5/18
totts me gotes fapped to this homy
Hentai-Senpai chapter 2 . 4/29
me rikey
UsxUkxJapan chapter 1 . 4/21
This kids is why you don't take milkshakes from strangers
Glob you are a crazy author crazy I tell you my face went 1000000 shades of red while reading this!
It was good justin
Loving that My Immortal reference! Omg that was hilarious! :D
AyuPanda chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Okay, sorry I'm TOO FUCKING LATE to review this, but still XD

This is my OT3 and... cracked me up so much! :D

pinka-d3rpy chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
No, I need to seek professional help. No matter how hilariously crazy these get, I'm still worse off on the inside.
Why do you think I rarely post my fanfictions?
MonochromeVeins chapter 2 . 11/22/2014