Reviews for When Your Time Comes
Marisal chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
CHARMED IS MY SHIT! I LOVE YOU FOR THE COLE REFERENCE.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
Can you send a copy of the completed story to ? I can't find it and really want to read the whole thing
sportswritergirl chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Crying real tears here. What a touching story. I desperately hope E gets his HEA
Guest chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
please dont kill edward:(
i like your story:D
k chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
This is like the sixth time I've read this and it still gets me in tears
With The What Now chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Hello!

I've heard about stories being taken down, and authors moving to TWCS... just got a question about it, if you don't mind asking?

It takes a while for me to know how to work myself around a website, so whilst I've looked myself on TWCS, I can't find the answer to the question.

Here it is... is it like FF, in that if you create an account, you can then "subscribe" to a story/author, and get emails about when a story is updated/created? Because it's sort of a deal-breaker with me. If the answer is no, then I don't have the time to bookmark each story and check in everyday to see who's updated and who hasn't
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
:( either Tanya died or the lucemia relapsed
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Love it. I feel as if maybe Edward had a medical condition...
angleface12 chapter 14 . 6/1/2012
oh my god i love this story. i have cried and laughed and felt moved . i wanted to let you know that i believe your talent for writing such a wonderful story filled with so much emotions proves that you are amazing talented.
gracefish21 chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
Soo good
Julia Ba chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
People can download your stories without your permission directly from this website too! They can copy the text or use Flag webservice to create a pdf file from any of the srories published on fanfictionnet and on a number of other sites.

It seems to me the best attitude in this case is just accept it as a compliment. If the story is availible in pdf then people are really interested in your writing and wish to keep it for going back to it time and time again. Is it such a bad thing?

I think it's silly to try and keep your story locked up after you published it on such an open resource as fanfiction.

and of course it's not possible to extract smthng from the web once it's spread.

Your stoires are very good and I hope this popularity will push you to writing something truly original. That story you'll be able to keep close your heart and reap the benefits from publishing it.

Best wishes and good luck!
Voice of reason chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
Srsly? You are aware there are lots of ways to download fics and turn them into PDFs or any format really. People download fics everyday, all day. It's not a big deal. If you think no one has downloaded your fics already, you're just kidding yourself.

There isn't anything you can do about it, and why should you? What's the point? Either you want to share what you've written for free or you don't. If you do, just keep putting it online and don't think about all the people downloading it. Because at the end of the day, it doesn't really make any difference, does it? Master of the Universe is online for free download right now, all you have to do is google it to find the link.

Relax, there are a lot more worse things going on than people downloading some fics.
Lulu555dk chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
Soooo loving this story so fare. I really hope you have not given up on it? please... pretty pretty please;P
BellaLaila87 chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
Update soon! Love this story!
KATY123 chapter 14 . 3/7/2012
I love this story so much... Poor Edward when I think of him know a tear comes out :_( hope you fix ur laptop and updat soon :)