Reviews for Just Call Me Mrs Suit
miss-tarletone chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Very good, and interesting. I can't wait for more!
natiblue chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
i think you've had a really great idea with this story:)

i love the sweetness that comes out of every chapter and the way you depict feelings & sentiments is right & true to the show:)

hope to read some new chapters soon:):)
shrutip chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Loved your El POV and the way you wrote her...spot on! She is one of the strongest, most amazing women on television...especially her whole escape scene during Checkmate...well written! How about tags to other episodes too...maybe the season 2 episode where Neal convinces her to come to dinner so that he and Peter can covertly interrogate Ford, June's old associate? El's POV of that episode would be so much fun!
WynonaRose chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Very cute. Keep them coming.
Miran Anders chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Ha! Love it... I was tickled when they had that shouting match, especially since I'd sort of touched on the idea in 'Doubt' that I wrote a while back...

Nice work on Peter's unsureness (it was there in his look!) and El's calm. I enjoyed it!

Best,

MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
Nicely written. Perhaps they should finish that conversation sometime. ;)
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
I like that Elle continues to believe the best of Neal. Also, it's only to be expected that Neal would cause a fight or two between the Burkes. Good work!
Novelist N Training chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Wow
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Interesting
Kiki Cabou chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Beautiful, taut, and absolutely on point. Nice job!
Miran Anders chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Again, nice work - I see that you read my tag for Radar... it was a tough one for a lot of us, I think! I'm not sure how the powers that be are going to patch up this little fiasco... but I hope they make it work.

Great to see an Elizabeth series. Keep up the good work, and thanks!

Miran Anders chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Delightful! I'm a big Elizabeth fan, I love her voice of reason... and this was a very in-character look at her. Very nice!

(Of course, now I'm going to go to sleep figuring out my own reason for azaleas...)

Best,

LadyNiko chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Oh, nicely done... I think Elizabeth knows it wasn't Neal because as she said to Sara, "When it counts, Neal is there." He's never outright lied to Peter and I want to believe that Peter will eventually realize that.

I truly believe Mozzie had a hand in moving all the treasure to the new location because how else would Neal's painting be removed from June's and then, the mysterious typed note is *so* Mozzie's style. :)

Man, I can't wait for season 3 to get here!