Reviews for Words of Love
darkzenith324 chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
I absolutely loved this one as well! Colors, is probably my favorite so far. Do you really intend to make this 26 chapters? It seems like alot of work for you! Just tell me no so you don't break my heart later! P J/k. Thanks so much for these lovely short stories, each one of these snapshots into Tamaki and Haruhi's relationship are written beautifully, and with total believability. Looking forward to more, though I'll still love this even if you don't update. ]
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
This is so beautiful. You know, your story definitely deserves more reviews than it's gotten.

This is just amazing.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Awww! That was so sweet! I think that was your best chapter in this story so far. :)
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
That was cute, I'm glad you finally posted in this again, it had a thick layer of dust on it.

Sorry it took so long to read, but I was busy writing your bday present in my free time, instead of reading, hehe.
cjnicole chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... I feel harmonized!
cjnicole chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
cjnicole chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
A fight! How horrible! Great job though! Me and my kitty loved it!
cjnicole chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Darlin you write like a star! :)

Btw sorry u can't return the favor! But I don't really write. I've tried but failed. Will prolly try again though. Alright this is all ima read tonight as I'm off te party(yea!) gotta celebrate 2011! Happy New Year! Hope it's wonderful and joy making!
cjnicole chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Tamaki is so soft hearted! :')
cjnicole chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Will u get mad at me if I say the same stuff over and over again? Like cute sweet and all that good stuff! Oh duh! I could def say ROMANTIC! Cuz it is!
cjnicole chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Ok don't freak out! It's me! I've just gone back to my original name as it turns out I like that a whole lot better!

Ok now bout this chapter: I am clutching my heart for it aches with the bittersweet stuff I just read! :)
cjnicole chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is... I need a thesaurus! I'm running out of ways to say awesome sweet adorable honest and... Narly!
Senshi'sBard chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Very nice story. Pretty and fluffy and oh-so-Tamaki throughout. xD Nice work.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
Very good, not quite as romantic as the previous chapter. But it would bring tears to eyes in a film
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
awww, that is so sweet and romantic. I think that's the best piece of classic romance that I've read by you.