Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
MsNorthman chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
I didn't see that one coming! Great twist!
Tiggy318 chapter 23 . 8/31/2013
Good story!
ncmiss12 chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
Awesome story! Loved it! I had wondered if Sookies parents and brother would show up and want her back in their lifes after all they did to her. I think it was fitting that the man they pushed on her for so long for his money was planning to kill them for their money. I also liked that Sookie was able to give everyone their money back that Bill stole from. He mush have been insanely rich, for her to do that. Loved it!
LinSog93 chapter 23 . 8/27/2012
Loved this story! Great twist's and ending!
California Kat chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Hello, I just found this story and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks.
LostInSpace33 chapter 23 . 2/14/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing!
GeminiEyes chapter 23 . 1/31/2012
this story was not wat i expected but i think that was the reason i continued reading...im glad there was a happily ever after
Cageyspice chapter 23 . 1/30/2012
Thanks Drumjo! I really enjoyed the twists and turns of your story!
Cageyspice chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
I'm so hooked!
deletepleasexamillion chapter 17 . 1/10/2012
PAAAAMMMMM!
Chelle6599 chapter 23 . 12/14/2011
Great story! It was so different from anything else I've read and was well written with a great plot. I'm happy I gave it a chance...well worth the read!
Chelle6599 chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Loving this story! I'm sorry that I hadn't given it a chance before now, but am glad that I did. Can't wait to find out what happens next! I"m so sad about Pam but hope that there is a light in the dark to come:)
themightyeskimo42 chapter 23 . 11/2/2011
This story was SO GOOD :) Thank you so much for sharing it!
jade012 chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
"Okay?" Umm, yeah . . . Okay! Enjoying the story. Glad I found it on the Viking list!
slcurwin chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
"Stan had accused me of being morbid since I'd stabbed Bill in the living room in that house, but I assured him it was because Eric and I had married in the garden. I wasn't too sure that Stan believed me." lol, I think this is my favorite line in the entire story (at least so far but I'm almost done). If she's morbid, and maybe she is, she's my kind of morbid. I'm really enjoying the change of pace that this story is.
1,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »