Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Suzymeinen chapter 23 . 3/15
Lovely work as usual.
Suzymeinen chapter 10 . 3/15
Love her tirade! Especially the part about his penis and the orgasams. Yeah! Now stay down Bill.
Suzymeinen chapter 8 . 3/15
It is just disgusting how Bill doesn't seem to think that a kidnapping victim may want a break from intimate contact. What kind of man would do that. Bill I guess.
MiniLover chapter 23 . 10/22/2015
This story had so many twists and turns! Just when I thought I had a character or situation figured out, I was completely thrown for a loop! These two had so many highs and lows but at least it all worked out for them in the end. Truly amazing writing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 23 . 10/4/2015
Really enjoyed this story! Thanks so much for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 19 . 10/4/2015
This is a great story! Very intense chapter! :)
AZSeaOtter chapter 16 . 10/4/2015
OMG, Pam...freaking awesome!
AZSeaOtter chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Great story, glad she's finally moving forward.
MsNorthman chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
I didn't see that one coming! Great twist!
Tiggy318 chapter 23 . 8/31/2013
Good story!
ncmiss12 chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
Awesome story! Loved it! I had wondered if Sookies parents and brother would show up and want her back in their lifes after all they did to her. I think it was fitting that the man they pushed on her for so long for his money was planning to kill them for their money. I also liked that Sookie was able to give everyone their money back that Bill stole from. He mush have been insanely rich, for her to do that. Loved it!
LinSog93 chapter 23 . 8/27/2012
Loved this story! Great twist's and ending!
California Kat chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Hello, I just found this story and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks.
LostInSpace33 chapter 23 . 2/14/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing!
GeminiEyes chapter 23 . 1/31/2012
this story was not wat i expected but i think that was the reason i continued reading...im glad there was a happily ever after
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »